Page 2 of 8

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:00 pm
by Adremelech
xXgAyXcOReXx wrote:yeah, reall funny haircut eh? and man i'm soooo tubby. i'm glad i don't live in your phony little dream world, i've been with my woman for a year now, and she's far from being a slob. damn, i even have a good paying job, money is no issue, or i wouldn't be driving the 01 330ci i drive. was an entertaining post anyways though, keep coming up with em, i'll keep laughing at them.


Bragging that you drive a BMW to try to reinforce your social status is a serious sign of small and insignificant genitalia.

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:03 pm
by AwfulViolet
Adremelech wrote:Bragging that you drive a BMW to try to reinforce your social status is a serious sign of small and insignificant genitalia.


He told me he drove a Camaro?? Liar!!

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:17 pm
by skipp666
Huh.
I ride the short bus, does that make my purple headed yougart slinger (too buzzed to care about spelling) bigger than his?

Adremelech wrote:Bragging that you drive a BMW to try to reinforce your social status is a serious sign of small and insignificant genitalia.

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:17 pm
by xXgAyXcOReXx
Adremelech wrote:Bragging that you drive a BMW to try to reinforce your social status is a serious sign of small and insignificant genitalia.


considering the context of the post, it was necissary. and the size of my genitalia is definitely no concern of yours. try again.

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:22 pm
by skipp666
Jebus dude,
I've heard better come backs from Shitcock. You need to work on your flakey skills!

xXgAyXcOReXx wrote:considering the context of the post, it was necissary. and the size of my genitalia is definitely no concern of yours. try again.

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:58 pm
by xXgAyXcOReXx
skipp666 wrote:Jebus dude,
I've heard better come backs from Shitcock. You need to work on your flakey skills!


uhm, likewise?

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:30 pm
by dying to see
can I ask how all this started? just wanting to know why we are making fun of someone

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:06 pm
by skipp666
Well, I'll tell you after our all night mad butt-sex that you promised me!

Uncut Timber II
Out on DVD in 3 to 4 weeks! :metal:

dying to see wrote:can I ask how all this started? just wanting to know why we are making fun of someone

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:33 am
by LIVE FO RETSINIM
xXgAyXcOReXx wrote:considering the context of the post, it was necissary. and the size of my genitalia is definitely no concern of yours. try again.


ha ha I promise my cock is bigger than yours, and I drive a 91 ford escort wagon. Yeah! And, I have had sex with, count them TWO differnt girls in this past week alone yo. Yeah that's right, I have control of TWO HOT mentally ill girls!!! I fucking rule. I bet your ONE girl is all thinking she is smart and giving you advice. HAHAHAH. I rent cars and bang hot crazy girls. In all truth as we speak I am having trouble sitting down because I have ejaculated so many times recently that my tubes are bothering me. I reallly need to lay off for a day or so good lord. I am not making this up. Well, plus I have been sitting down a shit load and it feels like i have been ridign a bike for the last 30 hours. I hope this goes away soon. I will keep you all updated. Night night.

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:02 pm
by xXgAyXcOReXx
LIVE FO RETSINIM wrote:ha ha I promise my cock is bigger than yours, and I drive a 91 ford escort wagon. Yeah! And, I have had sex with, count them TWO differnt girls in this past week alone yo. Yeah that's right, I have control of TWO HOT mentally ill girls!!! I fucking rule. I bet your ONE girl is all thinking she is smart and giving you advice. HAHAHAH. I rent cars and bang hot crazy girls. In all truth as we speak I am having trouble sitting down because I have ejaculated so many times recently that my tubes are bothering me. I reallly need to lay off for a day or so good lord. I am not making this up. Well, plus I have been sitting down a shit load and it feels like i have been ridign a bike for the last 30 hours. I hope this goes away soon. I will keep you all updated. Night night.


LOL@the idiot nailing 2 chicks who thinks he's in control, and LOL@91 escort, i'd rather walk.

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:06 pm
by Morbid
xXgAyXcOReXx wrote:LOL@the idiot nailing 2 chicks who thinks he's in control, and LOL@91 escort, i'd rather walk.

When did I post about you? Jeeeeeeze, someone has been drinkin from the fountain of Hateraid

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:32 pm
by AwfulViolet
Wait a minute! I think I had just found a picture of the guy driving around in his camaro w/ the Van Halen cranked!! Tell me Jody.....is this one of those hot crazy "chicks" that you bang??
Image

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:39 pm
by AwfulViolet
dying to see wrote:can I ask how all this started? just wanting to know why we are making fun of someone


Why don't you try reading the thread? DUMBASS!!

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:56 pm
by Adremelech
xXgAyXcOReXx wrote: LOL@91 escort, i'd rather walk.



Oooh... Will only ride in a "modern and cool" car. Another sign of a small penis. That's strike 2 dude. I could drive an AMC pacer to work and still be manlier than you.

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:16 pm
by Project Undead Vish
Adremelech wrote:Oooh... Will only ride in a "modern and cool" car. Another sign of a small penis. That's strike 2 dude. I could drive an AMC pacer to work and still be manlier than you.


damn. you beat me to the punch.

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:35 pm
by Morbid
couldnt resist :)

Image

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:30 am
by LIVE FO RETSINIM
Adremelech wrote:Oooh... Will only ride in a "modern and cool" car. Another sign of a small penis. That's strike 2 dude. I could drive an AMC pacer to work and still be manlier than you.


ha, I drive a shit car and my name is Jody and I STILL bang a hto chick AND a hot skitzo stripper adn you pussies jerk off. that's the facts. Laugh all you want, I know I do, it prolongs this awesome life!!!

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:24 am
by Blake NWR
Morbid wrote:When did I post about you? Jeeeeeeze, someone has been drinkin from the fountain of Hateraid


I don't think he was talking about you, bro...

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:41 am
by Sissy-Freak
Blake NWR wrote:I don't think he was talking about you, bro...
He was talking about Jodie for sure. It doesn't matter anyway because the guy( Gaycore not you Morbid) is obviously a schlump. He starts disrespecting Paul, a guy who cant even defend himself, and then stars bragging about his car and shit. He seems to need "things" to make himself feel better. He hasn't learned that ones toys don't make the man/woman(Try integrity). He doesn't even know his shit stinks. He sits and defends himself when all he needed to do is shut the fuck up.

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:46 pm
by AwfulViolet
Jey Jody you fag! Did you braid your hair yourself or did your transexual lover "Initaman" help you with this hairdo??

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:05 pm
by xXgAyXcOReXx
Sissy-Freak wrote:He was talking about Jodie for sure. It doesn't matter anyway because the guy( Gaycore not you Morbid) is obviously a schlump. He starts disrespecting Paul, a guy who cant even defend himself, and then stars bragging about his car and shit. He seems to need "things" to make himself feel better. He hasn't learned that ones toys don't make the man/woman(Try integrity). He doesn't even know his shit stinks. He sits and defends himself when all he needed to do is shut the fuck up.


yeah, its so wrong to post something "bad" about someone after they kill themselves, where you wouldn't think twice to post something bad about him before he killed himself. the whole paul crisman thread is full of assholes trying to save face, and i'm the asshole because i don't try to save face? paul was a dick, to a lot of people. period. i hear he hated you.

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:05 am
by Sissy-Freak
xXgAyXcOReXx wrote:yeah, its so wrong to post something "bad" about someone after they kill themselves, where you wouldn't think twice to post something bad about him before he killed himself. the whole paul crisman thread is full of assholes trying to save face, and i'm the asshole because i don't try to save face? paul was a dick, to a lot of people. period. i hear he hated you.
I'm not trying to save face. He may of hated me. You're just being a dick. Some things are better left unsaid.

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:19 am
by xXgAyXcOReXx
Sissy-Freak wrote:I'm not trying to save face. He may of hated me. You're just being a dick. Some things are better left unsaid.


in other words, its better to save face than say what you really think? fuck that.

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:33 am
by Sissy-Freak
xXgAyXcOReXx wrote:in other words, its better to save face than say what you really think? fuck that.

That's not even close to what I said. Find a post from me being "BAD". I tell it how it is all the time on here and I'm usually right. Do you know why? It's because I don't spout my fucking mouth off about things I don't know. Integrity is what you're talking about and that's what you're lacking as well. Think about this: Saying what YOU think is not the same as what others know. You were just being a fucking asshole. What makes you think he's in hell? You don't KNOW shit.

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:08 pm
by Adremelech
What he said ^^^

There is nothing wrong with being blunt. Especially if you are indeed usually right.