Sarah Palin

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

glory1

Sarah Palin

Post by glory1 »

I am very pleased that John McCain has chosen my home states Gov. as VP choice. She is a very sensible and attractive lady and perhaps the most popular and trusted Gov. this state has ever had in recent memory. She does not live in a Gov's mansion, she lives in a nice house in a nice community here in Wasilla, a very clean and modern town 30 miles from where Im at. She does NOT have a private Lear jet to travel to Juneau, she flies commercial just like evey one else does. Her so called "lack of experience" is actually a +...She has not been involved in high level politics long enough to become jaded, corrupt, or entrenched in party policy.
If she wins the election, I can tell you she will be sorely missed by all in this state.
I am a Dem , but I simply cannot support their ticket at this time.
Mooseburgers are surprisingly tasty , I must say, and she baits a mean fish hook.
Discuss...
Tip of the day:
Opinions are like assholes,
Everyone has one and they all stink.
wadruid

Post by wadruid »

I am extremely dismayed that John McCain has chosen to go this way. Please read the following press release. It's from the President of the Defenders of Wildlife, an organization that works to help preserve our dwindling wildlife:

WASHINGTON-- Senator John McCain just announced his choice for running mate: Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska. To follow is a statement by Rodger Schlickeisen, president of Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund.

“Senator McCain’s choice for a running mate is beyond belief. By choosing Sarah Palin, McCain has clearly made a decision to continue the Bush legacy of destructive environmental policies.

“Sarah Palin, whose husband works for BP (formerly British Petroleum), has repeatedly put special interests first when it comes to the environment. In her scant two years as governor, she has lobbied aggressively to open up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to drilling, pushed for more drilling off of Alaska’s coasts, and put special interests above science. Ms. Palin has made it clear through her actions that she is unwilling to do even as much as the Bush administration to address the impacts of global warming. Her most recent effort has been to sue the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to remove the polar bear from the endangered species list, putting Big Oil before sound science. As unbelievable as this may sound, this actually puts her to the right of the Bush administration.

“This is Senator McCain’s first significant choice in building his executive team and it’s a bad one. It has to raise serious doubts in the minds of voters about John McCain’s commitment to conservation, to addressing the impacts of global warming and to ensuring our country ends its dependency on oil.”
[font="Arial Black"][color="Navy"][/color][/font]
Beauty is a depreciating comodity, but blow job skills are forever.:metalhead

[url]http://www.myspace.com/wolfprintsphotography[/url]
Irrylath

Post by Irrylath »

She's making my asshole republican douchebag redneck uncle, who has lived in alaska for about 15 years now, vote for Obama because he feels that she's a waste of skin and is ruining the state and seems to be hellbent on destroying the earth. I would just like her shot and killed for making it legal, once again, to shoot wolves from helicopters. If this duo wins, I'm outta here.
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats.
- - - Albert Schweitzer

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/irrylath76/mordor.jpg[/img]
Project Undead Vish

Post by Project Undead Vish »

Nothing makes me more happy than this. I see this as the proverbial nail in the coffin for McCain's campaign. OBAMA BIDEN 08!
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
glory1

Post by glory1 »

I still disagree..Obama Bin Biden will NEVER make it past the electoral congress...Simply an unelectable candidate once again from the dems... not a chance. Wake up and smell the urine...It is a thing that simply cannot be.
Tip of the day:
glory1

Post by glory1 »

Irrylath wrote: I would just like her shot and killed .. .
This kind of remark could be considered threatening and treasonous.
Lets not go there.
Tip of the day:
glory1

Post by glory1 »

Irrylath wrote: If this duo wins, I'm outta here.
See ya... But of course no one actualy follows thru with this threat...say hi to Bono for me when you get to the mexican border, dont drink the water...tip to the wise
Tip of the day:
BigHurknFrontman

Post by BigHurknFrontman »

I see right through McCain's strategy on THIS one. Hmm... G.W. has been trying to drill for oil in Alaska for the last 8 years, and now McCain has a bit of an "in" to follow through on it.
Bryan Hagan - Drummer / Vocalist

[url]http://www.myspace.com/sinhole[/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/bighurkin[/url]

[email]pullmyfingerproductions@hotmail.com[/email]

(425)239-3122
Project Undead Vish

BigHurknFrontman wrote:I see right through McCain's strategy on THIS one. Hmm... G.W. has been trying to drill for oil in Alaska for the last 8 years, and now McCain has a bit of an "in" to follow through on it.
Not to mention BLATANT pandering to the religious wrong that hasn't embraced him and BLATANT pandering to the folks who voted for Hill-Dogg. Pandering or appeasement... what was McCain and Bush's view on appeasement, again? Doesn't that make them Nazi sympathizers just like Barack Obama apparently is?
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
Project Undead Vish

glory1 wrote:I still disagree..Obama Bin Biden will NEVER make it past the electoral congress...Simply an unelectable candidate once again from the dems... not a chance. Wake up and smell the urine...It is a thing that simply cannot be.
I guess we'll just have to see in November. My birthday is the day after election day, and I am hoping for a really good birthday present (OBAMA/BIDEN 08!).

BTW, kudos on the veiled racism. It shows that your point of view really shouldn't be taken seriously by anybody who has an evolved brain.
wadruid

Post by wadruid »

Irrylath wrote:I would just like her shot and killed for making it legal, once again, to shoot wolves from helicopters.
Exactly!! I had some issues with McCain's ideas to begin with, but this just burns my ass!!
[font="Arial Black"][color="Navy"][/color][/font]
Beauty is a depreciating comodity, but blow job skills are forever.:metalhead

[url]http://www.myspace.com/wolfprintsphotography[/url]
Irrylath

Post by Irrylath »

glory1 wrote:See ya... But of course no one actualy follows thru with this threat...say hi to Bono for me when you get to the mexican border, dont drink the water...tip to the wise
I'll say hi to Bono in Ireland, which is where I'll go & where he'll most likely be, Mexico is just too damn hot for me. :D
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats.
- - - Albert Schweitzer

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/irrylath76/mordor.jpg[/img]
Project Undead Vish

glory1 wrote:This kind of remark could be considered threatening and treasonous.
Lets not go there.
especially if you do things like fox news and take shit out of context.
Adremelech

Post by Adremelech »

Project Undead Vish wrote:Nothing makes me more happy than this. I see this as the proverbial nail in the coffin for McCain's campaign. OBAMA BIDEN 08!
I agree. Women should stick to running kitchen appliances, not countries. Choosing a woman was a big mistake for McBush.

In all seriousness, there is no reason why a woman isn't every bit as capable as a man for President. I just don't think the public is ready to elect a woman to a position that is one geezer's failed heartbeat away from the presidency.
[color=#000000][font=dotum][b][size=100][color=Yellow]
[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color]
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Adremelech wrote:I agree. Women should stick to running kitchen appliances, not countries. Choosing a woman was a big mistake for McBush.

In all seriousness, there is no reason why a woman isn't every bit as capable as a man for President. I just don't think the public is ready to elect a woman to a position that is one geezer's failed heartbeat away from the presidency.

The same was said about a black man being president, and look who is running.

The McBush name is quite humerous, considering that Mccain almost jumped ship twice to be a Dem!! Him and Kerry are good buddies and I bet if he would have switched sides, those two would be running against the GOP, not Obama. The way I see this one playing out is, neither one will live through the first term. Mccain will have a heart attack or some other health related death, and Obama will fall victim to some inbred klansman or nazi that can shoot.
glory1

Post by glory1 »

Really , the biggest downfall of this nomination is that the nation is now focused on where I live and all the benifits we recieve for living here. My fear is that teaming hordes will flock to this state for what they consider"Free Money", like flies to a dog turd.
Fortunately most will freeze their asses off and after they see their first dead frozen vagrant on the side of the road will bale shortly after. Winter here begins in October and the last snow is usually in May. Typical temps 20 degrees and low as minus 40.
Also let us not forget the earthquakes.
The alcohol and meth problem is HUGE as well.
Tip of the day:
Six6VI

Post by Six6VI »

glory1 wrote:...Winter here begins in October and the last snow is usually in May...

Last year's Winter here in Wisconsin wasn't any different. It didn't even really get warm until mid-June. Yet, another reason why I'm outta here.

Lee
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=white]Lee[/color][/font]

[align=left][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#ffffff][url=http://www.myspace.com/brewcityldb][b]MyCrack[/b][/url]
[/color][/font][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#ffffff][url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1230685414][b]Facecrack[/b][/url][/color][/font][/align]
glory1

Post by glory1 »

Six6VI wrote:Last year's Winter here in Wisconsin wasn't any different. It didn't even really get warm until mid-June. Yet, another reason why I'm outta here.

Lee
Hey man, do they have big frozen lakes you can drive your truck across there?
I do it here, but it never ceases to be at least a little scarry.
Tip of the day:
Six6VI

Post by Six6VI »

glory1 wrote:Hey man, do they have big frozen lakes you can drive your truck across there?
I do it here, but it never ceases to be at least a little scarry.

Yes, as a matter of fact we do.

Lee
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=white]Lee[/color][/font]

[align=left][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#ffffff][url=http://www.myspace.com/brewcityldb][b]MyCrack[/b][/url]
[/color][/font][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#ffffff][url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1230685414][b]Facecrack[/b][/url][/color][/font][/align]
Jenzy

Post by Jenzy »

glory1 wrote:Free Money. . .
alcohol and meth. . ..
Awwww. . . .now it's clear why you moved up there. . . .
[font="Arial Black"][color="White"]"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

~John Lennon, "Beautiful Boy"[/color][/font]
glory1

Post by glory1 »

Jenzy wrote:Awwww. . . .now it's clear why you moved up there. . . .
Actualy i moved for breathable air and clean water and to get the hell away from embarassing sows like yourself.
Tip of the day:
Project Undead Vish

glory1 wrote:Actualy i moved for breathable air and clean water and to get the hell away from embarassing sows like yourself.
id be more than happy to be around that embarrassing sow any day.
glory1

Post by glory1 »

Project Undead Vish wrote:id be more than happy to be around that embarrassing sow any day.
you go gitcha some
Tip of the day:
Jenzy

Post by Jenzy »

glory1 wrote:Actualy i moved for breathable air and clean water and to get the hell away from embarassing sows like yourself.
[font="Arial Black"][color="White"]"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

Jenzy

Post by Jenzy »

Sarah Palin. . .

-She's pro Oil: has strongly promoted oil and natural gas resource development in Alaska. Her husband works for BP (formerly British Petroleum), has repeatedly put special interests first when it comes to the environment.

-She's anti environment: is against Polar bears being on an extinction list and pro hunting of wolfs from a helicopter.

-She pro Life: But pro death penalty . . .hmmm. . . hypocrites :rolleyes:

-She's still a green horn to real politics: 16 years in politics, no major office held outside of Alaska

. . .She'll make a great puppet for the Naz. . .er uh I mean Republican Party.