Sarah Palin

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

wadruid

Post by wadruid »

So, check this out: Bitch
[font="Arial Black"][color="Navy"][/color][/font]
Beauty is a depreciating comodity, but blow job skills are forever.:metalhead

[url]http://www.myspace.com/wolfprintsphotography[/url]
The Green Manalishi

Post by The Green Manalishi »

Awright. Frwogg. I agree with you on Bitchface...but dat puddytat is slippery lil' bastard, don't you think he's plotting a mindfuck for America?
"Ideas, who knows where they frickin' come from".
"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him in the head with an apple."

-"Christafah" Moltisanti -Soprano's

:devildoll
[url]http://www.myspace.com/puppyuppers[/url]
Drew

Post by Drew »

This about sums it up .....
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

The Green Manalishi wrote:Awright. Frwogg. I agree with you on Bitchface...but dat puddytat is slippery lil' bastard, don't you think he's plotting a mindfuck for America?
I dunno. Once in a while a man will pop up with the best in intentions. Franklin D Roosevelt came into office knowing exactly what the problems were and what it would take to solve them. The fact that it is the WORKERS that built and keep the USA strong and the fact that the big money corporations were flat out robbing people of their land and life savings didn't do anything but weaken the economy and the strength of the nation.

At the time he was elected, almost half the country lived below the poverty line, and unemployment was close to 25%. By 1950, even though the economy was still rather weak, most of that half were working in jobs that paid enough to feed their kids and send them to University.

Education was heavily subsidized by the federal government, and laws were put into place to keep the robbers from getting too greedy. The last 28 years, the Goopers have been systematically tearing that entire philosophy apart. The rise of the big multinational corporations is now coming home to roost. Its 1930 all over again. But with the grandsons of the American nazis in charge. They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

I hope to hell that Obama is a genuine individual. He's gonna have his work cut out for him for the next 4 years. We can't take another lying psychopathic theif in the White House. We've had too many over the last 40 years.
-

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. -Sinclair Lewis

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

-

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. -Sinclair Lewis

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson
Morbid

Post by Morbid »

I think its funny how McCain is trying to attracted the "younger" crowd now with upbeat music, a young some what attractive Vice President, and lights... lots of shiny lights. I feel he is pulling these stunts just because how much Obama attracts the young crowd, what he's said has gotten my attention (Obama) and makes me go toward his side.
[color="Red"]Twitter... because texting whilst driving [i]isn't[/i] dangerous enough...[/color]
"Almost ran over a bicyclist because he didn't stop at the stop sign, idiot."
"Oops, ran over a bicyclist while writing that last twit."

Me on Myspace - [url]http://www.myspace.com/johndevosofficial[/url]
Me on YouTube - [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/johnthedrummer88[/url]
Irrylath

Post by Irrylath »

DeathFrogg wrote:Oopsey-Daisy
dude. that's the scariest thing I've seen in a while.
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats.
- - - Albert Schweitzer

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/irrylath76/mordor.jpg[/img]
skipp666

Post by skipp666 »

BWHAHA!

Six6VI wrote:Damn! Found the original. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted...

Lee
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/th842b005b.gif[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/ticket.jpg[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/28025.gif[/img]

Originally Posted by Shitcock Jr
Skipp and the Spice 5[the first pressing of "Douche, the cleaner of the beast" gets my fist in the air everytime!!!].

WWMKD?

[SIZE="1"]"Fatwa has been declared on my ass by the Joanothin. AKA Hippie Gnome."
- Skipp666 (Oct. 5th, 2007)[/SIZE]

RIP Mr. Reed :whine:
Project Undead Vish

Post by Project Undead Vish »

full of lies just like everybody else's speeches this week.
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Neither side can make up their mind where the hell they stand either!! McCain/ Obama sound like Kerry in 2004. Just like DF said, the next 4 years are going to be some tough ones!!
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

I've been watching all the crap. A lot of what I'm seeing is hyperbolie at its worst. Its obvious the Republicans have become so caught up in the idea of winning they've forgotton what it is they are supposed to be doing if they actually do. Sarah Palin bugs me. Not because she's a Republican, (although that goes a long way of telling me what she really stands for when the only people at the table are close freinds), it goes mostly to the fact that she's an extremely vain person, a pathological liar and an obviously deeply disturbed woman.

She's a megalomaniac. She really believes she was "sent by god" to do a mission. George Bush said the same thing many times back in 99 and 2000.

And she doesn't have the first clue whatsoever about the job she's presenting herself for. She literally has no idea what the job is. All she knows is that it puts her second in line for the US Presidency.

She's a Christian Dominionist. That is a very real movement amoungst the evil angelical types, using legal and covertly violent means to overthrow the US Government and turn the USA into a christian version of Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia. They are very influential in the Pentacostal, Presbyterian and Methodist subcults of christianity. Timothy McVeigh was a dominionist, as are people like Pat Robertson, John Hagee, Mitt Romney, James Dobson, Oliver North and Donald Rumsfeld. These people are the American Taliban personafied.

She's a book burner. That alone is one of the greatest sins humans can commit. It shows her true colors, the most basic element of her personal philosophy. She has shown herself to be an extremely vindictive, petty little tyrant during her tenures as a mayor and as a governor. She's used her position to retaliate against personal and perceived enemies, using her position to conduct petty feuds and personal battles using State resources such as law enforcement and the regulatory offices. She has stacked her appointments with old high school chums and sycophants, who are specifically tasked with supporting her position and her office no matter what.

What she is, is a small town hick with a hard hat hairdo and a borderline personality. She belongs nowhere near public office of any sort.

Much less, the President of the US Senate.

/My drunken two bits for the evening.
-

The Green Manalishi

Post by The Green Manalishi »

Oh hell. We're fucked.

Damn. Gina.
"Ideas, who knows where they frickin' come from".
"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him in the head with an apple."

-"Christafah" Moltisanti -Soprano's

:devildoll
[url]http://www.myspace.com/puppyuppers[/url]
zach

Post by zach »

DeathFrogg wrote:She's a book burner. That alone is one of the greatest sins humans can commit. It shows her true colors, the most basic element of her personal philosophy.
Source on this?
Death to false metal! It is sacrilege! Give me metal or give me DEATH!
[url=http://www.myspace.com/skelator]Skelator[/url] / [url=http://www.metal-on-metal.com]Metal on Metal Records[/url]
Irrylath

Post by Irrylath »

zach wrote:Source on this?
I looked and all I found was book banning which is pretty much the same thing, it just doesn't have the nazi drama to go along with it, but hey! if she gets elected, ya never know. :)
- - - Albert Schweitzer

DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

zach wrote:Source on this?
One

Two

Three

Four

There is no difference, none whatsoever, between those who would ban books, or burn them. The two things are one and the same, and the attitude that justifies one action will always, without exception, justify the other. Hitler did it, as did Stalin and Kruschev, Franco, Mossoulini, Il Jong and Mao. Every tyrant in history has supressed literature in one way or another. Tyrants always try to control the flow of information, using State tools and political methods. They always justify the action through religious beliefs.

Suppression of literature is always a conservative concept, always a tool of the totalitarian philosophy, be that philosophy based in Communism or Fascism. It is the action of a tyrant. It is the method of the movement that seeks to oppress and overthrow individual liberty.

The absolute right, to write, and read what one pleases, is the very core of what this nation is supposed to be. There is no justifiable exception to the First Amendment to the US Constitution. None. Banning books is only the first step to criminalizing their possession. The surest method of suppressing literature is to burn it and criminalize the writers. The first step is always removal of the offending writing from public access points, such as libraries.

By this action alone, she disqualifies herself from holding public office in the United States. But try convincing the lemmings in the midwest and south. They would jump headfirst into the concept of suppression, even to the point of violent suppression of a free press and the right to speak ones mind without fear of repercussion or sanction by a government. Not even a glimmer of this attitude can be tolerated in a political candidate for office in this country.

More on her "church" here.
-

Irrylath

Post by Irrylath »

DeathFrogg wrote:One

Two

Three

Four

There is no difference, none whatsoever, between those who would ban books, or burn them. The two things are one and the same, and the attitude that justifies one action will always, without exception, justify the other. Hitler did it, as did Stalin and Kruschev, Franco, Mossoulini, Il Jong and Mao. Every tyrant in history has supressed literature in one way or another. Tyrants always try to control the flow of information, using State tools and political methods. They always justify the action through religious beliefs.

Suppression of literature is always a conservative concept, always a tool of the totalitarian philosophy, be that philosophy based in Communism or Fascism. It is the action of a tyrant. It is the method of the movement that seeks to oppress and overthrow individual liberty.

The absolute right, to write, and read what one pleases, is the very core of what this nation is supposed to be. There is no justifiable exception to the First Amendment to the US Constitution. None. Banning books is only the first step to criminalizing their possession. The surest method of suppressing literature is to burn it and criminalize the writers. The first step is always removal of the offending writing from public access points, such as libraries.

By this action alone, she disqualifies herself from holding public office in the United States. But try convincing the lemmings in the midwest and south. They would jump headfirst into the concept of suppression, even to the point of violent suppression of a free press and the right to speak ones mind without fear of repercussion or sanction by a government. Not even a glimmer of this attitude can be tolerated in a political candidate for office in this country.

Damn. Ya had me until that ignorant stereotypical jab at the south. :llama: I hate that shit.
- - - Albert Schweitzer

DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

Irrylath wrote:Damn. Ya had me until that ignorant stereotypical jab at the south. :llama: I hate that shit.
Maybe so, but those states have earned that stereotype. Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi, Ohio, Louisiana, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Iowa, Tennesee and others all have legislatures and Senates that are totally dominated by the extreme right wing christian evil angelicals.

It is impossible to be elected to any office in government in those states without being a member of and receiving the blessing of a christian church. The candidates raise their campaign funds in those churches, make their campaign speeches in those churches, and make damn sure that their politics match the churchgoers opinions even to the point of overt racism or antisemitism.

Just try to get elected in any midwest or southern state as an athiest or even just as a non-christian. It is impossible.

They've earned their reputation.
-

Six6VI

Post by Six6VI »

Not that I'm seriously offended but you need to pull off on the "Midwest" thing. Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota and Michigan are all "blues states" and are not dominated by the Christian church yet make up a good chunk of the Midwest. While Christianity holds more sway in certain states it taints the entire nation.

Lee
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=white]Lee[/color][/font]

[align=left][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#ffffff][url=http://www.myspace.com/brewcityldb][b]MyCrack[/b][/url]
[/color][/font][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=#ffffff][url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1230685414][b]Facecrack[/b][/url][/color][/font][/align]
Irrylath

Post by Irrylath »

DeathFrogg wrote:Maybe so, but those states have earned that stereotype. Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi, Ohio, Louisiana, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Iowa, Tennesee and others all have legislatures and Senates that are totally dominated by the extreme right wing christian evil angelicals.

It is impossible to be elected to any office in government in those states without being a member of and receiving the blessing of a christian church. The candidates raise their campaign funds in those churches, make their campaign speeches in those churches, and make damn sure that their politics match the churchgoers opinions even to the point of overt racism or antisemitism.

Just try to get elected in any midwest or southern state as an athiest or even just as a non-christian. It is impossible.

They've earned their reputation.
I was going to rant about this, but it's pointless. No one ever listens. You believe what you want to believe and everything else is a lie. Hmm....that sounds kind of familiar. I think I heard that in a Baptist church sometime in my childhood. ;) There's actually a fair amount of southern democrats in congress. I dug a little further in the computer machine and found 4 Jewish dudes down there and a Buddhist from Georgia. :) So, not quite impossible.
- - - Albert Schweitzer

derek666

Post by derek666 »

Irrylath wrote:I was going to rant about this, but it's pointless. No one ever listens. You believe what you want to believe and everything else is a lie. Hmm....that sounds kind of familiar. I think I heard that in a Baptist church sometime in my childhood. ;) There's actually a fair amount of southern democrats in congress. I dug a little further in the computer machine and found 4 Jewish dudes down there and a Buddhist from Georgia. :) So, not quite impossible.
I went through this same thing a few months ago on here, the south is loaded with democrats in office from Gov on down same with the midwest.
mickey brown-eye

Post by mickey brown-eye »

Six6VI wrote: While Christianity holds more sway in certain states it taints the entire nation.

Lee
I would like the entire Christian nation on my taint
:headshot: [font=Comic Sans MS][size=167][color=YellowGreen][b]chunks[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/httpwwwmyspacecommickeybrowneye]Mickey Brown-eye Myspace[/url]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/umbilicalparricide]Umbilical Parricide Myspace[/url]
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

Dumb as a fucking BRICK.

The only way these people could "win" the election is through outright theft like Bush did. Of course, the Diebold/ES&S people have already promised a Republican win. All it takes 16 lines of code that nobody could see once its built.

Welcome to the 21st century.
-

skipp666

Post by skipp666 »

BWHAHAHA!
I heard a clip from that on the radio this morning.
DeathFrogg wrote:Dumb as a fucking BRICK.
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/th842b005b.gif[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/ticket.jpg[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/28025.gif[/img]

Originally Posted by Shitcock Jr
Skipp and the Spice 5[the first pressing of "Douche, the cleaner of the beast" gets my fist in the air everytime!!!].

WWMKD?

[SIZE="1"]"Fatwa has been declared on my ass by the Joanothin. AKA Hippie Gnome."
- Skipp666 (Oct. 5th, 2007)[/SIZE]

RIP Mr. Reed :whine:
Adremelech

Post by Adremelech »

DeathFrogg wrote: Of course, the Diebold/ES&S people have already promised a Republican win. All it takes 16 lines of code that nobody could see once its built.
When people first began to call Diebold on their intentional helping the Repulicans win, I called BS. About 30 seconds of thinking about it though, I was convinced that it was true. Diebold does a fantastic job manufacturing ATM's and other equipment for the banking industry. A voting machine is totally simple compared to an ATM, and they can't manage to make it secure? Yeah right. They are totally capable of making a secure voting machine, but they choose not to.

I am amazed and disgusted that they get away with it.
[color=#000000][font=dotum][b][size=100][color=Yellow]
[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color]
zach

Post by zach »

DeathFrogg wrote:One

Two

Three

Four

I have to say something here, and please hear me out until the end. In all fairness to Palin, I think the situation has been blown out of proportion. And it has, there's no denying that. She made an inquiry from every source i can find, never tried to actually put the ban in effect.

THAT SAID, banning literature is absolutely shameful and appalling. Even the thought is beyond reprehensible. There's no way anyone who finds this acceptable should EVER hold public office, and this way of thinking needs to stop. There's absolutely no literature that cannot help inform and enlighten to some extent, and I firmly believe that any written word has some value.
Death to false metal! It is sacrilege! Give me metal or give me DEATH!
[url=http://www.myspace.com/skelator]Skelator[/url] / [url=http://www.metal-on-metal.com]Metal on Metal Records[/url]