Financials mess

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

Bloombergs boy John Weil on the subject.

I've read this guy a few times before. He's an ultracapitalist asshole but smart as hell.
-

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. -Sinclair Lewis

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

Interesting.

You need an hour to spare for this.

Edit: Actual playtime 2:03

It is also a resource hog so yer gonna need to shut shit down.
-

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. -Sinclair Lewis

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

Okay, because I'm layed off on fridays now. I made the fuckin mistake of watching little king Georgies "speech", to use the term VERY loosely.

That motherfucker spends 10 minuites blowing the same platitudes and noninformational bullshit he's been saying during his entire tenure, all of it, as usual, utter and complete bullshit. Mostly laying the blame at the poor people who bought houses.

Then he told the world he's going to flush ANOTHER $700 billion down the loo. Of course, his daddy, and his brothers, and his owners in Saudi Arabia area are all standing at the end of the outflow pipe with big gunnysacks, and trying not to giggle too much.

Seven Hundred billion dollars. You could see his hand reflexively twitching, resisting that compulsion to put his pinkey up to the corner of his mouth. I had a hard time resisting that urge to put a couple rounds of double ought buckshot into the TV.

In the first hour of trading, $2.7 Trillion, yes, with a "T", has disappeared down that glorious golden sewer that is the Stock Exchange. And Bush, with a straight face, is asking the taxpayers to float his freinds another seven hundred fucking Billion. Increasing my taxes, and those of my freinds, so his pals can play some more.

Fuck this guy.

I'll say it straight up, and repeatedly, like I have for the last 9 years.

This man, and everyone in the operation he's running and everyone who is helping him work it from the sidelines needs to be dancing at the end of a rope. On live TV. They know damn well, exactly what they are doing. Every act these people have undertaken over the last 7 years has been specifically designed to rob us blind and put the Country under the same political ideology and methods that brought people like Hitler and Moussolini, Franco and Baptiste to power. The new name that could be added to that list is Sarah Palin.

She talks just as they did, she says the same things, using the exact same platitudes and obfuscations, and has the same sort of freinds they did. The same sort of people that put Hitler into power are working behind the scenes on this womans campaign with their eyes on positions in her Administration. The only difference is, she's not waving that swastika flag.

And it would be hers, John Mccain is nearly half dead already. He'd be lucky to live to see his inauguration. Its obvious the melanoma and all the years of alcoholism and selfish delusions have gone to his brain and all the booze in the world isn't going to help that man.

Just saw McCains speech on TV, just about 0830. What a complete psycopath that man is. Calling on the the people to support his ideology of supporting the corporations at all costs, no matter what. That the citizens are responsible for the financial crisis, and government programs that support actual working people would be eliminated to support the corporations.

You wanna know what the audience was doing?

JOHN MCCAIN
JOHN MCCAIN
JOHN MCCAIN
JOHN MCCAIN
JOHN MCCAIN
JOHN MCCAIN

Just like the speech Hitler gave at Nuremburg in 1932. The speech he made with Prescott Bush sitting behind him.

What a fucking world.
-

DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

-

derek666

Post by derek666 »

DeathFrogg wrote:Ayup.
FUCK HIM!!!!:headshot:
Blonde leading the blonde

Post by Blonde leading the blonde »

[img]http://23.floweringnightshade.com/shade/images/VernTinkStar.jpg[/img]

[font="Arial Narrow"]It's not who you are, it's what you wear. I mean, who cares who you are?[/font]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/theblondeleadingtheblonde][font="Arial"][SIZE="2"]100,000 Lemmings Can't Be Wrong![/SIZE][/font][/url]
Jenzy

Post by Jenzy »

Blonde leading the blonde wrote:This one's scarier.
I know what caused that. . .the strings of his puppet master got a little too loose. . . and then fell off and that's why he got lost on stage. . . . :D
[font="Arial Black"][color="White"]"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

~John Lennon, "Beautiful Boy"[/color][/font]
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH..... Snif, snurk, choke....

Ahem.

What a stupid ignorant fuck this man is. He ran three VERY well financed (by the Saudis and his daddies freinds) Buisinesses into the ground, taking in tens of millions for himself while his investors lost their shirts. He had a long, well established reputation as a flake, a pathological liar, a drunken sociopath and a sadistic fuck who tortured animals when he was a kid. Seriously.

And people actually voted for this man? Twice?

I wonder why stupid as a biochemical effect has never been scientifically investigated. Its got to be something in their diet or the water supply. Generations of living on cold sugary cereals, velveeta and hotdogs and white bread. Generations of appealing to narcissism rather than creative substance or depth of thought. Sneering at education and deriding intelligence while stealing everything thats not nailed to the floor, then rationalizing it because "everybody sins, thats why we go to church, to be forgiven."

And one more thing, this man, who had his pilots license permanently revoked for alcoholism and cocaine abuse (as well as possibly using military aircraft to smuggle the shit), was still a better aircraft pilot than John McCain.
-

BigHurknFrontman

Post by BigHurknFrontman »

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"

That's the message on the Statue of Liberty. That's one of the ideals this country was founded on.

When is our Government going to realize that it's own citizens; working-class, tax-paying Americans have become those huddled masses yearning to breathe free?
Don't they KNOW that people are committing suicide over this financial mess? It's fucking SHAMEFUL!
Bryan Hagan - Drummer / Vocalist

[url]http://www.myspace.com/sinhole[/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/bighurkin[/url]

[email]pullmyfingerproductions@hotmail.com[/email]

(425)239-3122
PnDsCm

Post by PnDsCm »

For any of you who are interested in learning more about what the economy is facing today, and what the effects of the intersection of exponentially increasing debt, peak oil and environmental issues I urge you to watch Chris Martenson's Crash Course:

http://www.chrismartenson.com/crash-course

It takes a while to get through, but it lays out the basics in an easy to understand way. Check it!
[b][color=Pink]Mark it to MARKET bitches![/color][/b]
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

How the fuck does this work?

I think I'm gonna be sick. Maybe its time to solve the problem the way Ulysses did.

I could build one of these easy.

-

derek666

Post by derek666 »

That's simply lovely!! and the best part of it is that our next leader is knee deep in it with those fuckers! :headshot:
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

derek666 wrote:That's simply lovely!! and the best part of it is that our next leader is knee deep in it with those fuckers! :headshot:
Believe me, John Mccain has zero chance of being elected at this point. He has demonstrated himself to be utterly corrupt, utterly incompetant, and utterly unfit to hold public office of any sort. His decisions, and the bills he has written or helped pass over the years has demonstrated that over and over.
-

derek666

Post by derek666 »

DeathFrogg wrote:Believe me, John Mccain has zero chance of being elected at this point. He has demonstrated himself to be utterly corrupt, utterly incompetant, and utterly unfit to hold public office of any sort. His decisions, and the bills he has written or helped pass over the years has demonstrated that over and over.
I think it will be a landslide election for Obama, and from the mouth of our future VP- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq-eeWow_WU
DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

Redux.

Are we awake yet?
-

DeathFrogg

Post by DeathFrogg »

Another excellent article on the subject. I don't know how many of you folks are really interested in what is happening in the banking/financials game. But what is going to happen in the next six or seven months is anyones guess.

The author of this piece knows what he's talking about, he saw it all from the inside and how it all started coming back on us with a vengeance. The entire Bush economy was a scam. The people that put him in office, the people that financed his campaigns and operated his economic strategies were theives, pure and simple. He was fully aware of this, and he and his family were eager participants. I wonder, how much his daddy and his brothers and his cousins made in this?

While we were watching the 9/11 attacks on the TV, and watching what little tidbits of information we were allowed to see in the Iraq butcherfest, was only a distraction. Something to keep the plebians entertained whilst the Bush administration stuffed as much cash out of the treasury into their own pockets and those of their freinds as they could before people caught wise to their robbery.

$70 TRILLION. That is more than the entire economic output of the entire world. Thats what we're in the hole for. Guess what kiddies, YOU get to pay for that.

Wars have been started for less. We fought the British because of this type of scam. The Soviet Union collapsed because of these sort of shenannigans.

We have not yet begun to be fucked.
-

Adremelech

Post by Adremelech »

what is going to happen in the next six or seven months is anyones guess
Exactly. Which is why it is a great idea to save money, food and ammo. At the same time though we don't need to panic. There are so many wildcards in this that nobody knows what is going to happen. The "experts" said that oil would be $200/bbl today, but the prices actually went way down.

Nobody, not even the economic experts, know where we're heading. The only thing that is certain is that we're learning a big lesson the hard way.
[color=#000000][font=dotum][b][size=100][color=Yellow]
[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color]
Blake NWR

Post by Blake NWR »

[url=http://www.myspace.com/theswampzombiecult]Join the cult...[/url]
LIVE FO RETSINIM

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM »

In all honesty, wtf is going on? EVERYONE knows that money is going to the people that fucked it all up and bonuses for a bunch of already ultra rich faggots.... Why are we allowing this to happen? We didn't get a chance to vote yes or no, just stuck with it. I say fuck that shit. I don't understand why we are letting this happen. I just don't get it.
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.

[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]

[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]
Blonde leading the blonde

Post by Blonde leading the blonde »

LIVE FO RETSINIM wrote:In all honesty, wtf is going on? EVERYONE knows that money is going to the people that fucked it all up and bonuses for a bunch of already ultra rich faggots.... Why are we allowing this to happen? We didn't get a chance to vote yes or no, just stuck with it. I say fuck that shit. I don't understand why we are letting this happen. I just don't get it.
I completely agree with your position, but I think I understand why we're allowing it to happen. Let me ask you this: What, precisely, do you (honestly and not jokingly) think we should do to combat this behavior? How would we organize it? What effect can we realistically expect to see from those actions?

To the average Brittany-watching apolitical Joe Schmoe, my guess is they can't answer that question. If posed directly to them, the best they could think to do is call/write their political representatives in the house and the senate. To someone more savvy or involved, there might be a petition or measure they might have an idea on how to start. Add a sufficient amount of anger or inbreeding and guns would be the answer (using them, not stockpiling them) -- revolution! Of course, few of them would act on that, and they'd probably just end out shooting the ones that aren't doing it.

Truly, what would you suggest? What does anyone here suggest?
[img]http://23.floweringnightshade.com/shade/images/VernTinkStar.jpg[/img]

[font="Arial Narrow"]It's not who you are, it's what you wear. I mean, who cares who you are?[/font]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/theblondeleadingtheblonde][font="Arial"][SIZE="2"]100,000 Lemmings Can't Be Wrong![/SIZE][/font][/url]
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Ride it out.
Buy with cash.
Don't go out and get something you can't afford (car, house, child).

OR (what I'm thinking of)
Cash out all retirement accounts, sell all your belongings, buy the perfect nylon string guitar, two one-way tickets to Spain and start the life you were meant to have.
Take a picture, trick. I'm on a boat, bitch.
The Green Manalishi

Post by The Green Manalishi »

Jonathan wrote:Ride it out.
Buy with cash.
Don't go out and get something you can't afford (car, house, child).

OR (what I'm thinking of)
Cash out all retirement accounts, sell all your belongings, buy the perfect nylon string guitar, two one-way tickets to Spain and start the life you were meant to have.
Yup. We are the ones feeding the monster.

It would be a major life change for most, to stop using a car, stop using credit, etc....

How many are willing to go to drastic measures to change major life habits? Thats what they are depending on, to line there smelly little greedy pockets, us.

I love my country, but somewhere somethin's gotta snap.
"Ideas, who knows where they frickin' come from".
"Issac Newton invented gravity because some asshole hit him in the head with an apple."

-"Christafah" Moltisanti -Soprano's

:devildoll
[url]http://www.myspace.com/puppyuppers[/url]
LIVE FO RETSINIM

Blonde leading the blonde wrote:

Truly, what would you suggest? What does anyone here suggest?

I have a whole thread based on what I think we should do as the JJGC, but for starters don't pay your taxes this year. If even 25% of the population did it, that alone would be a big fuckin jolt to the system. Maybe the next year 50% won't. I don't want to be in slavery for the rest of my life so these inhumans can take another million dollar spa vacation. I guess it's scary at first but someone has to do something. Although, i imagine it's all going to crash eventually anyway.
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]
LIVE FO RETSINIM

[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

The Green Manalishi wrote:Yup. We are the ones feeding the monster.

It would be a major life change for most, to stop using a car, stop using credit, etc....

How many are willing to go to drastic measures to change major life habits? Thats what they are depending on, to line there smelly little greedy pockets, us.

I love my country, but somewhere somethin's gotta snap.
Not necessarily stop using a car. But drive one you can buy.

We are a "rich" people because everything we buy is on credit. The house, the car and everything in between.

We buy things with other institution's money (credit), we're in debt to them. When we can't pay them back the money they gave to us, plus interest, multiply that by a million people... we have a system that will collapse in time.

Forget everything you were taught from childhood, on. How does it make sense, a world where people acquire things they don't have money for? That's a bad idea. Bad system.

Sure you won't get that 2009 Infiniti, that new house, that new big screen tv. But, you couldn't afford it anyway.
Take a picture, trick. I'm on a boat, bitch.