Sexual Harrassment in the work place.

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

Savage

Post by Savage »

imperator_Drakul wrote:fuck your black and mexican and white army friends, this is your battle, fight it yourself--because even after he gets his ass kicked by someone else (one of your friends), that doesn't mean he'll think you're untouchable and not to be fucked with. Trust me on that one.
if this were a bar fight, I'd kick his ass. Anyone in this forum that has met me knows I could & would - no questions asked... trust me I'm long over due for a good brawl!

Corp., however, is different. I have employee stock, medical benefits for my kids, and a mortgage payment riding on this.

NOW N LATER CANDY EFFECT:
Someone else does the dirty work for now, then later when I'm not under scrutiny- I get him.
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance....baffle them with bullshit"
~my husband

Hell Froze Over on 6/4/06
Jenzy

Post by Jenzy »

Savage wrote:
Corp., however, is different. I have employee stock, medical benefits for my kids, and a mortgage payment riding on this.
I say get him off the clock, find out through a grapevine where he's gonna be and show up. You know he wouldn't be able to resist coming over and saying or doing something. . . what happens off the clock stays off the clock. It now has become a matter of two people in the bar, not two employees.

Savage wrote:if this were a bar fight, I'd kick his ass. Anyone in this forum that has met me knows I could & would - no questions asked... trust me I'm long over due for a good brawl!
I think I know this one all too well. . . . . I think I am long overdue for some mud wrestling again my dear! :devildoll
[font="Arial Black"][color="White"]"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

~John Lennon, "Beautiful Boy"[/color][/font]
imperator_Drakul

Post by imperator_Drakul »

Savage wrote:if this were a bar fight, I'd kick his ass. Anyone in this forum that has met me knows I could & would - no questions asked... trust me I'm long over due for a good brawl!

NOW N LATER CANDY EFFECT:
Someone else does the dirty work for now, then later when I'm not under scrutiny- I get him.
Yeah, beat his fucking ass, though if you saw him outside the work place, yeah, it'd be good to thrash him there rather than at work, but still! If he were to EVER do it again, humiliate him.....but according to your other post it looks like that's already happening, so if it happens with a different person, different job, think along those lines..

I might think like that because I work a dead-end job as a stocker at a well-known pet store, so I guess I have nothing to lose. hence why one time, some dude was shopping at my store who looked identical to some lynnwood peice of shit gangster wannabe who (With his friends) jumped my ass because one of them said I was jewish, which is not true, and all of those kids were fucking either black wannabes (culture-wise, they didn't like blacks...makes sense, huh ?) or filipino descent, only a few white, including this dude who appeared to be shopping at the store, so my co-worker and I were going to lure him or follow him (if he went) to the bathroom and break his fucking face in and leave him there, but as it turned out, it wasn't him, as I followed him and asked him if he needed any help, and i realized it wasn't him. sorry for the rant! heh
[url=http://www.myspace.com/drakulwa]http://www.myspace.com/drakulwa[/url]