I always sensed this was true....

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

ophidian

I always sensed this was true....

Post by ophidian »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... finds.html

A study of more than 2,000 female twins showed that those with greater emotional intelligence had larger numbers of orgasms.

Emotional intelligence (EI) is the ability to monitor and manage feelings and emotions in oneself and others.

The findings suggest that low EI is a risk factor for female orgasmic disorder, one of the most common sexual problems suffered by women.

Up to 30 per cent of women find it difficult or impossible to reach a climax during sexual intercourse. Women in the bottom 25 per cent of the emotional intelligence range had twice the normal risk of infrequent orgasm.

Lead author, psychologist Andrea Burri, from King's College, said: "Emotional intelligence seems to have a direct impact on women's sexual functioning by influencing her ability to communicate her sexual expectations and desires to her partner."

The results of the study appear today in The Journal of Sexual Medicine.

- - - -

Basically, I've banged chicks with multiple degrees, high intelligence, etc that get off longer, harder and better than chicks that just look hot but do not have a brain. It's really weird - I'm glad they finally published a study regarding it, but wish I was called in to bang some of the intelligent bitches during the research phase of the study.

OPH
I am 138

Post by I am 138 »

Uhm...did you actually read you're article your posting? It's not general intelligence they were assessing.
[color=Yellow]11/26/65 - 3/9/05[/color]

[b]i miss nme666 and i approve this message.[/b]