promoting the death penalty

Anything that doesn't fit into the subject of other forums goes here. Guns, drugs, religion, politics whatever. No flames!

Moderator: Chris Slack

Born in a Casket

Post by Born in a Casket »

:cheers:
"Being bad feels pretty good.... huh?"

[quote="dbl bass drummer"]You really are fucked up aren't you?....[/quote]

:cheers: chee-ahs!

:dsmoke:
Adremelech

Post by Adremelech »

Bloodiah wrote:I'm 100% for the death penalty, but I think we need to speed up the pace a bit. It should roll somehting like this. Stupid Asshole + Guilty Verdict + Industrial Woodchipper parked conveniently outside the courthouse = Happier Society.
If they were consistent about who got the death penalty, then I'd be all for that!
[color=#000000][font=dotum][b][size=100][color=Yellow]
[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color]
Bloodiah

Post by Bloodiah »

Consistency would be key for sure. I'm just sick and fucking tired of all the whiny assed "I did it because I'm mentally ill/my parents didn't love/I didn't get everything I wanted in life" excuse bullshit. No appeals, kill 'em quick.
The only "investment" with a guaranteed high rate of return is EDUCATION. Go rent a cheap shack and get your asses back to college or trade school. Don't come out until you're not stupid anymore~ Pat the Wise!
Born in a Casket

Post by Born in a Casket »

That pisses me off too (the mentally ill excuse) cuz it's like, well duh! You fucking killed someone.... chopped up their body and then ate their brain.... so thanks captain obvious..... but you're fucking here BECAUSE you are mentally ill. ;)
"Being bad feels pretty good.... huh?"

[quote="dbl bass drummer"]You really are fucked up aren't you?....[/quote]

:cheers: chee-ahs!

:dsmoke:
dying to see
Location: up your butt around the corner, and....damnit now i'm lost

Post by dying to see »

No, it's all about "Kill or be Killed"! aha ha ha ha. So here was something I heard from I think Ron White... if someone insane kills someone, a productive member of society, and he doesn't get we're killing him, then why not? He dies without knowing it, and it makes me feel safer, why not?
"I like my metal like I like my women. Dirty, old, drunk and violent on speed."

"If it aint metal, then FUCK YOU!"
Adremelech

Post by Adremelech »

Bloodiah wrote:Consistency would be key for sure. I'm just sick and fucking tired of all the whiny assed "I did it because I'm mentally ill/my parents didn't love/I didn't get everything I wanted in life" excuse bullshit. No appeals, kill 'em quick.
Agreed! :cheers:
[color=#000000][font=dotum][b][size=100][color=Yellow]
[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color]
LIVE FO RETSINIM

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM »

I read another article on this case and in all fairness, it did say that the 8 month old was wearing sexy lingerie and being a real tease. I'm just saying...
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.

[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]

[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]
Project Undead Vish

Post by Project Undead Vish »

LIVE FO RETSINIM wrote:I read another article on this case and in all fairness, it did say that the 8 month old was wearing sexy lingerie and being a real tease. I'm just saying...
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Blonde leading the blonde wrote:it costs more to kill them than it does to house them for the rest of their lives (WTF?!).
Is that from the cost of the appeals? I don't get it.
[size=75]

[i]Be brave! And one you too will be free![/i]
-Cledfb

[i]"The thing is, all this 'I'm different in real life' is crap. Your lie might not be the real you, but you are a liar."[/i]
-I am 138

[i]"Let us toast the fools - but for them, the rest of us could not succeed."[/i]
-Mark Twain
[/size]
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Ciaran wrote:Is that from the cost of the appeals? I don't get it.
For some reason they say it costs $40,000 or so a year to house inmates??? The apeals on top of that somehow costs shit tons more loot, guess the cost of paper is expensive??? The DOC, and all the justice system is one huge ass racket. So you figure most assholes on death row spend most the rest of their lives appealing the case, add up the 40 grand times umpteen years, along with what the courts say they need etc etc its ridiculous. When I was in, my celly was doing 73 years on a murder charge, his appeal had been sitting on the bench for 7 years back in 94, when I looked his case up on that courts site, it was just heard a couple years ago. add that up at 40+ a year along with court costs, attorney fees blah blah.