John Mayer. . .

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid

Jenzy

John Mayer. . .

Post by Jenzy »

Just recently discover this gem. . .any suggestions of tunes by him. . . .
[font="Arial Black"][color="White"]"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

~John Lennon, "Beautiful Boy"[/color][/font]
promegarick

Post by promegarick »

No, although I've been very back and forth with him. Until about two weeks ago I saw him on my friends digital cable doing a Stevie Ray Vaughan, and he fuckin nailed it. That's all it took for me. Don't own any of his stuff, but when I hear one of his songs, I bob my head alittle.
"May the rippels of the wishing well leave you dry but find you well
For answers you seek in troubled times
Will wash away with a lazy mind"

"Fanatics are pituresque, mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reasons" - Nietzsche
MEL

Post by MEL »

hE RULES....

BUT
he makes the WORST guitar faces and singing faces i have ever seen!!!!!!
[url]http://www.myspace.com/seattleladymusiciansearch[/url]
Irrylath

Post by Irrylath »

i saw him doing some cheesy mtv show thing...funny shit actually.

i like his music, i only hear what's on the mountain though. :)
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats.
- - - Albert Schweitzer

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/irrylath76/mordor.jpg[/img]
aphrodite

Post by aphrodite »

Jenz- pick up any of his albums. He's amazing, I think. There are killer songs on all of his cds.... a few songs I like are Stupid Mouth, Daughters, Bigger Than My Body, Come Back To Bed, Love Song For No One, Why Georgia..... Uh... I like most of his stuff. Even if he is a tad on the cheesy side.....
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. - Rabindranath Tagore
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

Irrylath wrote:i saw him doing some cheesy mtv show thing...funny shit actually.

i like his music, i only hear what's on the mountain though. :)

His VH-1 show was really funny... only saw it once so I don't know if it was just a one time thing... it was called John Mayer Has A TV Show. He was also really funny when he was on Chapelle Show.
kay

Post by kay »

At first didn't really think much of him. But he has grown on me. And I like almost all of his music now.

He did an acoustic cover of "message in a bottle". Beautiful, perfectly beautiful.
[b][color=RoyalBlue][font=Courier New]Never go to excess, but let moderation be your guide. -Cicero[/font] [/color] [/b]

[color=LightBlue][b]I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not
[/b][/color]

[color=Navy][font=Impact]In the end everything we do is just everything we've done.[/font] [/color]
Project Undead Vish

Post by Project Undead Vish »

he's a killer guitarist, but i dont care for his music. he was killer on chappelle's show though.
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
Bloodiah

Post by Bloodiah »

Ain't that the "Your body is a Wonderland" Douchebag? If it is, he needs to be shot, if not...carry on.
The only "investment" with a guaranteed high rate of return is EDUCATION. Go rent a cheap shack and get your asses back to college or trade school. Don't come out until you're not stupid anymore~ Pat the Wise!
RamirezSlut
Forum Newbie

Post by RamirezSlut »

John mayer looks like a child rapist
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/JimmyUrine711/ramierezsiggy2.gif[/img]
yeah. ramirez is spelled wrong on accedent.