On Second Thought...

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online

Project Undead Vish

On Second Thought...

Post by Project Undead Vish » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:34 pm

well, i gave The Dillenger Escape Plan another listen and have decided that they arent as bad as i originally gave them credit for. its funny how some bands need you to warm up to them before you like em... Dying Fetus and The Cure are a couple other bands that i had to warm up to and now dig.

what bands did you not originally like that you warmed up to and now dig?
Hate the religion and pity the believer.

Post by skipp666 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:48 pm

I can't seem to think of any off hand, but I know there are a few. :cheers:

Post by HUNTKILLBURYFINN » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:13 am

kings of leon--------them boys are exellent, didnt like them 2 begin with but defo grew on me
[color=Navy]if u can be given freedom than u aint truely free!! ICF TOP FIRM IN LONDON[/color]

Post by -deathboy- » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:38 am

right off the top of my noggin are two of our local bred hometown heros.

both ~mtf~ & ~dissonance~ just didn't quite sit right with me for some reason. then after many a viewing, in both instances, i found that i was being drawn in. now as far as ~mtf~ goes, i noticed the change right about the time they went to a three piece. and in the case of ~dissonance~, well, i'm not quite sure when it hit me but it did. and now in both cases, i find myself enjoying the live performances as well as listening to their cd's.
[align=center][font="Comic Sans MS"]
[color=red]G[/color]ore [color=red]O[/color]bsessed [color=red]L[/color]ittle [color=red]F[/color]reak