The sword

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid

HUNTKILLBURYFINN

The sword

Post by HUNTKILLBURYFINN »

Any one listened to these guys yet, all been done b4 sound like sabbath a bit, lyrics are funny but there a good band
[img][img]riot[/img][/IMG]
[color=Navy]if u can be given freedom than u aint truely free!! ICF TOP FIRM IN LONDON[/color]
Trevor Corey

Post by Trevor Corey »

I'm hoping to come down from Victoria for this in April.
I have a record for possesion of weed though. Do you guys think I'll have a problem at the border?
I haven't been down since before 911. I don't know how strict the border gaurds are anymore.
Evil Red

Post by Evil Red »

As long as you have the proper paperwork, you're probally ok. (ID and birth certificate or passport)
I made the Devil do it.
Trevor Corey

Post by Trevor Corey »

Thanks.
I miss Seattle. I'm 38 and really enjoyed the grunge thing when I was in my twenties. I never see Seattle bands come up to Victoria anymore. One of the most memorable shows I've ever seen was back in the day, Moukie Blaylock(Motherlovebone/Pearl Jam) open for Alice in Chains at Harpo's, a now defunct nightclub. We have a healthy punk and metal scene up here.
http://www.livevictoria.com/index.php?a ... 3df0b2e819