Sky Cries Mary

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid

Angelica

Sky Cries Mary

Post by Angelica »

... are playing at the "new" Fenix on the 28th. I am a LONG time fan of this local AMAZING band and am pretty excited to see them again, especially since they have added 3 members (totaling 7!). Should be quite fun!
[color="Indigo"][b]NEFARIOUS PRODUCTIONS[/b][/color]

[size=75][color="DarkSlateBlue"]"The lions are out of their cages, and you may well find that they'll eat the mouthy Christians first." - S.K.[/color][/size]

[font="Century Gothic"][b][color="Purple"]Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire[/color][/b][/font]
HeavyMetalHamster

Post by HeavyMetalHamster »

Angelica wrote:... are playing at the "new" Fenix on the 28th. I am a LONG time fan of this local AMAZING band and am pretty excited to see them again, especially since they have added 3 members (totaling 7!). Should be quite fun!
I'll definately check it out. I have one of their cd's and it's really good.
:metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead :metalhead
AchimbaProphet

Post by AchimbaProphet »

I love "The Elephant Song" and "Moonbathing". I did not really listen to much else from them.
"These gangs of bandits have sought to darken the light of the world" - Winston Churchill
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

I didn't even know that they started recording again. They took quite a long break when Roderick and Anisa went to NY and after I quit seeing Ben (drummer) around I kind of dropped out of the loop. I will have to catch up a bit, the additions have to just make the sound HUGE.

Either of you ever see them live?

[size=75][color="DarkSlateBlue"]"The lions are out of their cages, and you may well find that they'll eat the mouthy Christians first." - S.K.[/color][/size]

[font="Century Gothic"][b][color="Purple"]Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire[/color][/b][/font]
AchimbaProphet

Post by AchimbaProphet »

I saw them at Bumbershoot one year long ago but I can remember nothing more than that. Hmmm.... not sure. Perhaps I am thinking of Roxette.
"These gangs of bandits have sought to darken the light of the world" - Winston Churchill
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

LOl.

I am sure that their live performance is very different than Roxette, not that it wouldn't be killer to hear "She's Got the Look" live!! Woo!
SKM does an AMAZING live show. I wasn't into their CDs half as much before seeing them live. They have an overwhelmingly strong presence, Anisa gives you chills when she sings, and they usually have a pretty elaborate background video/show thing going on too. The Premiere's space will be perfect for them.