6/20 - NECROPHAGIST - Decapitated - Cephalic Carnage + more

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid

Chris Slack

6/20 - NECROPHAGIST - Decapitated - Cephalic Carnage + more

Post by Chris Slack »

NECROPHAGIST - Decapitated - Cephalic Carnage - Cattle Decapitation - As Blood Runs Black - Arsis - The Faceless - Ion Dissonance - Beneath The Massacre - w/ Guests
At Studio Seven
Age Limits: All Ages, Bar with ID
Advance tickets $: 18 advance @ TICKETSWEST.COM or 1-800-992-TIXX
Door Cost $: 20
Time: 6:30 PM doors - 7:00 PM show
"Regrettable... I was hoping for a colleague, but at least we have
another experimental subject..." -Mesa of Lost Women
dying to see
Location: up your butt around the corner, and....damnit now i'm lost

Post by dying to see »

There is a god, and he loves me :D ha ha ha ha. This show is going to just fuck'n kill me.
"I like my metal like I like my women. Dirty, old, drunk and violent on speed."

"If it aint metal, then FUCK YOU!"
metalgrrl

Hey Red

Post by metalgrrl »

that would be ms evil red...
I sure hope to hell you're coming to this! :devil:
[color="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO-what a ride!"[/SIZE][/color]
:cheers:

[url=http://www.myspace.com/metalgrrl]http://www.myspace.com/metalgrrl[/url]
Shpongled

Post by Shpongled »

I'll give $50 to anyone that can correctly count the snare hits at this show!

In other words, this is going to be awesome.
[img]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq265/Myiasis/avatars/hallucinogen-raja.jpg[/img]
AndrogynousCharade

Post by AndrogynousCharade »

Count many more snare hits in there if all goes well, because I believe we are opening this one.
[img]http://hackedphones.com/gallery2/d/58174-1/1313103435.gif[/img]
MaggotExistence

Post by MaggotExistence »

This will be one of the best metal shows of the year. Also Dying Fetus is coming with Psyopus. Metal is on the rise!! :metal:
"Judge me not, as you don't understand my way
Law equals justice, for those who conspired it
Judge me not, every word is a shade of grey
Law equals justice, and freedom is but a lie"
AndrogynousCharade

Post by AndrogynousCharade »

Dying Fetus RIP

1996-2001
[img]http://hackedphones.com/gallery2/d/58174-1/1313103435.gif[/img]
mickey brown-eye

Post by mickey brown-eye »

Chris Slack wrote:NECROPHAGIST - Decapitated - Cephalic Carnage - Cattle Decapitation - As Blood Runs Black - Arsis - The Faceless - Ion Dissonance - Beneath The Massacre - w/ Guests
At Studio Seven
Age Limits: All Ages, Bar with ID
Advance tickets $: 18 advance @ TICKETSWEST.COM or 1-800-992-TIXX
Door Cost $: 20
Time: 6:30 PM doors - 7:00 PM show
Killer! Awesome! *sploog* aaahhh I'm spent...
Hopefully that is the order of the bands for the night. It would be a perfect time to go get a burger during Cattle Decapitation's set
:headshot: [font=Comic Sans MS][size=167][color=YellowGreen][b]chunks[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/httpwwwmyspacecommickeybrowneye]Mickey Brown-eye Myspace[/url]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/umbilicalparricide]Umbilical Parricide Myspace[/url]
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

With all these bands and a curfew is everyone going to get a 20 minute set?
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

AndrogynousCharade wrote:Dying Fetus RIP

1996-2001
Amen
Take a picture, trick. I'm on a boat, bitch.
Evil Red

Post by Evil Red »

metalgrrl wrote:that would be ms evil red...
I sure hope to hell you're coming to this! :devil:
Nope. I'm going to be seeing Roger Waters the next day in BC. :cheers:
I made the Devil do it.
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

Tomorrow... "and guests" is no longer listed on the website :)
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

Doors now at 6

Edit: I don't think I'm going after all, shooting 9 bands is a little too much for me on a work night.
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

There are so few metal bands that I actually REALLY look forward to seeing. Gorguts was one, Misery Index, Suffocation... and Cephalic Carnage. Necrophagist was killer, but Cephalic Carnage (who help start the sound of all the bands at the show) FUCKING RULED.
metalgrrl

Post by metalgrrl »

Good Times last night ~ WAY TOO HOT!!

but on a side note: spoke w/tracy last night, air conditions are goin in on sat YAY!!!! :D
[color="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO-what a ride!"[/SIZE][/color]
:cheers:

[url=http://www.myspace.com/metalgrrl]http://www.myspace.com/metalgrrl[/url]
Broken_Glass_Lotion

Post by Broken_Glass_Lotion »

That show was beyond sick. Yeah, it was hotter than fuck and I had like 3 Wireds because I am still off the booze so I was quite alert. Cephalic Carnage just fucking destroyed. This was an unbelievably successful show. If that wasn't sold out I have no idea how you can get more people in there.
Oh, and I made it to work today on time so I am quite proud of that.
Funeral Portrait

Post by Funeral Portrait »

All I know is I'm a happy camper again now that I have a new Cephalic Carnage shirt.

Jon, thank you much for the Nile ticket. I won't forget you when it comes time for Suffocation in November!
dying to see

Post by dying to see »

Would have been better If I had gotten in. And none of those Emo look'n freak's did.... I heard there were like 50 parents there watching their kids... fuck'n GAY!

Funeral Portrait

Post by Funeral Portrait »

dying to see wrote:Would have been better If I had gotten in. And none of those Emo look'n freak's did.... I heard there were like 50 parents there watching their kids... fuck'n GAY!

hahahaha! and you were laughing at me for going in early :tongue:
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Funeral Portrait wrote: Jon, thank you much for the Nile ticket. I won't forget you when it comes time for Suffocation in November!

If earth still exists in November, then hellz yeah. No prob...
Shpongled

Post by Shpongled »

Broken_Glass_Lotion wrote:That show was beyond sick. Yeah, it was hotter than fuck and I had like 3 Wireds because I am still off the booze so I was quite alert. Cephalic Carnage just fucking destroyed. This was an unbelievably successful show. If that wasn't sold out I have no idea how you can get more people in there.
Oh, and I made it to work today on time so I am quite proud of that.
Fuck me... I just put two and two together haha. I THOUGHT you looked familiar when I met you (again) at Goofy's on Tuesday! Jesus, my memory is terrible haha.

Glad you enjoyed the show! Cephalic did steal it. I had to leave during Decapitated because my ankle felt like it was going to explode haha.
[img]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq265/Myiasis/avatars/hallucinogen-raja.jpg[/img]
dying to see

Post by dying to see »

Funeral Portrait wrote:hahahaha! and you were laughing at me for going in early :tongue:
Shut up! And carma kicks my dumb tardo ass again. Well I'm glad you had fun though bro. I'll see you fucks with suffocation[lucky shits]. And then I think I'll be seeing you before that[sentence didn't make sence] at the himsa show........ so yea. may need some tickets there brohey. Gotta do my duty and support our local fuck heads :D

Broken_Glass_Lotion

Shpongled wrote:Fuck me... I just put two and two together haha. I THOUGHT you looked familiar when I met you (again) at Goofy's on Tuesday! Jesus, my memory is terrible haha.

Glad you enjoyed the show! Cephalic did steal it. I had to leave during Decapitated because my ankle felt like it was going to explode haha.
Yeah bro, that show was definitely something I needed. And thanks for the assistance in making that happen. One of these days you just might let me buy you a beer. How bout a nice warm Mike's hard cranberry? hehe.
Broken_Glass_Lotion

dying to see wrote:I heard there were like 50 parents there watching their kids... fuck'n GAY!

I was at the bottom of the stairs for Ceph and I saw this older guy right up by the main totally digging the grind. I doubt he was watching his kids at that point. I would think my dad was cool as fuck if he did that. Maybe someday who knows.
dying to see

Post by dying to see »

Broken_Glass_Lotion wrote:I was at the bottom of the stairs for Ceph and I saw this older guy right up by the main totally digging the grind. I doubt he was watching his kids at that point. I would think my dad was cool as fuck if he did that. Maybe someday who knows.
Well I was actually told by a few parents of my old band mates that said, "When you go to the shows at Studio Seven or other places, it doesn't matter whats playing, you just happen to like the fact that there is music playing. Also it doesn't hurt that there's a full bar up stairs" I mean I've seen my dad rock out to Exodus when they came to town last year... he rocked more harder when they played AcDc...