Page 1 of 2

Vulgarizer news

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:49 am
by Jonathan
    We've been added to June 11th's Monday Metal Madness over at The Central. With Hunab Ku. Sleep Terror was booked for this night, but Luke fired everyone in his band.. again... for the eighth time. So we're filling in.
    Tell your friends...

    We still a few tickets left for July 13th's show with NILE at Studio Seven if'n anyone needs them. PM me or Live Fo Retsinim for details on how to get your's.

    August we're booking few shows for and with our good friends in Maha Ma Waldi (Montana) and Umbillical Parasite (Bellingham). Probably one show in Bellingham, maybe something in Spokane or Portland and one in Seattle... So be on the look out for that...

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:51 am
by LIVE FO RETSINIM
And don't forget that I had a vasectomy a few weeks ago and I am now up and running at 100% and ready to cum in all of your pussies with no rubber and no regrets!

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:48 pm
by Evil Red
Jonathan wrote: Umbillical Parasite (Bellingham)


Hey Vulvarider... it's Umbilical Parricide. :)

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:49 pm
by Jonathan
Evil Red wrote:Hey Vulvarider... it's Umbilical Parricide. :)


Ambivilical Parrascope!

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:51 pm
by Evil Red
Vulvascope? :eek:

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:07 pm
by mickey brown-eye
Unbelievable Parrotfight
get it right

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:19 pm
by Jonathan
Amputee Popsicle?

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
by Evil Red
Jonathan wrote:Amputee Popsicle?


WHERE????

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:11 am
by AndrogynousCharade
Jonathan wrote:
    We've been added to June 11th's Monday Metal Madness over at The Central. With Hunab Ku. Sleep Terror was booked for this night, but Luke fired everyone in his band.. again... for the eighth time. So we're filling in.
    Tell your friends...
[/LIST]




Hilarious... but untrue. One couldn't relocate and finish his end of things, and the other made a valiant effort to shortcut practices for slut girlfriend, gain weight and fall out of shape, and play as badly as ever.

Should be a good show, I wish I could attend.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:55 am
by Jonathan
It sounds a lot more entertaining when I say it...

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:00 am
by LIVE FO RETSINIM
AndrogynousCharade wrote:
Should be a good show, I wish I could attend.


why where are you going to be? You have the night free...

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:13 am
by Jonathan
LIVE FO RETSINIM wrote:why where are you going to be? You have the night free...


Probably busy firing someone. Freakin Donald Trump of metal...

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:25 pm
by sdirt
Jonathan wrote:Probably busy firing someone. Freakin Donald Trump of metal...


donald trump of metal? more like the alicia silverstone of metal.

couldn't resist. sorry.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:49 pm
by AndrogynousCharade
LIVE FO RETSINIM wrote:why where are you going to be? You have the night free...





Back in Sac man. I think that was my last attempt to make a life in Washington. I just don't feel it there like I used too. Unpredictable gloomy weather, pasty white fat chicks and high cigarette/beer prices got me down for too long . So many stunning looking chicks here, and I miss my dog. Bomb ass Mexican food too. Fuck I could go on forever. I'm forever a Cali boy, without it after awhile I start to have convulsions.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:36 pm
by Jonathan
sdirt wrote:donald trump of metal? more like the alicia silverstone of metal.

couldn't resist. sorry.


Alicia is hot...

Luke is hot...

I think you may have something there...

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:12 pm
by AndrogynousCharade
Ahah.... Alicia is kinda ick. I already know where SRepublican is going with that one.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:14 pm
by LIVE FO RETSINIM
AndrogynousCharade wrote:Back in Sac man. I think that was my last attempt to make a life in Washington. I just don't feel it there like I used too. Unpredictable gloomy weather, pasty white fat chicks and high cigarette/beer prices got me down for too long . So many stunning looking chicks here, and I miss my dog. Bomb ass Mexican food too. Fuck I could go on forever. I'm forever a Cali boy, without it after awhile I start to have convulsions.


yeah i really enjoyed it there. One of my closest friends lives there and I will be going back someday again soon. I would live there if things where different that;s how much i liked it.

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:21 am
by Jonathan
Sac sucks. It's like the Spokane of California. But good luck again. The last couple months I've been two steps away from moving in with my friend that just got a place in Long Beach. LBC naggums....

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:12 am
by Freak Bassman
Jonathan wrote:Sac sucks.
I don't think I have ever agreed with someone more in my life.

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:52 am
by mickey brown-eye
Oh, happy day! The Central will let our drummer in to play (He is 14)

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:47 pm
by Demolition Hammer
About damn time Maha Ma Waldi was back here!

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:33 pm
by sdirt
AndrogynousCharade wrote:Ahah.... Alicia is kinda ick. I already know where SRepublican is going with that one.


its not like i dont like you. i like the hell out of you.

besides, for the idontknowhowmanyth time, i am not a republican. independant. registered. conservative. wall. build. high. now. english. meat. women (not me, i mean i like women). applepie. flag. american. etc...

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:18 pm
by mickey brown-eye
Demolition Hammer wrote:About damn time Maha Ma Waldi was back here!


Hell yeah!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:22 pm
by AndrogynousCharade
Jonathan wrote:Sac sucks. It's like the Spokane of California. But good luck again. The last couple months I've been two steps away from moving in with my friend that just got a place in Long Beach. LBC naggums....



The Spokane of California will always have sunlight and colored (yes, tanned) women. Unlike the Seattle of Washington. :)

I'm not crazy about Sac, but it has its coziness. I just ain't ever living in the Northwest again, period. Can't do it.

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:49 pm
by Clark Chaos
Seattle fucking sucks, Luke made the right choice. Get the fuck out of there and don't look back or regret it.

I don't miss it at all.

Well, except the band, friends and family. of course.