Dec 1st (portland) - Vulgarizer | Crush Your Enemies | Truculence

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online

User avatar
Evil Red
Posts: 5852
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Way the fuck up I-5, B'ham
Contact:

Post by Evil Red » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:03 pm

Make sure to ask for Holly Otis when you get to the bar and tell them you're looking for her. I told her you're coming and she should be able to hook ya up. She's my sister and this bar is her nightly haunt.

She'll probably be easy to find... look for the loudest, mouthy grrl. God I miss her! :D

She's Miss Axe on my (# 1) myspace if ya want her pic to find her. ;)
I made the Devil do it.


Broken_Glass_Lotion

Post by Broken_Glass_Lotion » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:42 pm

Man, I would sure like to go to this but my job might not let me. Them fuckers got me working 7 twelves now. Sounds like a bad ass time. Wich I could go.

User avatar
LIVE FO RETSINIM
Posts: 4819
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 10:00 pm

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:39 am

Evil Red wrote:Make sure to ask for Holly Otis when you get to the bar and tell them you're looking for her. I told her you're coming and she should be able to hook ya up. She's my sister and this bar is her nightly haunt.

She'll probably be easy to find... look for the loudest, mouthy grrl. God I miss her! :D

She's Miss Axe on my (# 1) myspace if ya want her pic to find her. ;)
maybe I will chase her around with my giant wang like I used to do to her sister. Give her the full treatment. She will probably like that.
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.



[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]


[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]

User avatar
derek666
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:57 am
Contact:

Post by derek666 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:19 am

The friday night show just got cancelled so this is the only gig we are playing down there. The fucked up thing is Vader and Malevolent Creation are playing Rock n Roll Pizza that night damnit!!!

User avatar
Evil Red
Posts: 5852
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Way the fuck up I-5, B'ham
Contact:

Post by Evil Red » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:55 am

LIVE FO RETSINIM wrote:maybe I will chase her around with my giant wang like I used to do to her sister. Give her the full treatment. She will probably like that.
Good idea. It'll get you as much as it did with her sister. :rolleyes:

DO send her my love though. Uh.... Jonathan, you tell her. :D
I made the Devil do it.


User avatar
LIVE FO RETSINIM
Posts: 4819
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 10:00 pm

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:46 pm

derek666 wrote:The friday night show just got cancelled so this is the only gig we are playing down there. The fucked up thing is Vader and Malevolent Creation are playing Rock n Roll Pizza that night damnit!!!
are you serious??? there really is no point in doing it is there? Any metal head will be there I imagine. Fuck I am sick aas a dog right now so i can't think clearly.
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.



[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]


[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]

User avatar
derek666
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:57 am
Contact:

Post by derek666 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:23 pm

LIVE FO RETSINIM wrote:are you serious??? there really is no point in doing it is there? Any metal head will be there I imagine. Fuck I am sick aas a dog right now so i can't think clearly.
There will be plenty of scumbags at our show!! The Friday show was cancelled for unknown reasons at the moment, which is fine by me, saves money. Saturday will be fucking brutal!

User avatar
Evil Red
Posts: 5852
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Way the fuck up I-5, B'ham
Contact:

Post by Evil Red » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:16 pm

derek666 wrote: Saturday will be fucking brutal!
*ahem*

I hope you heard me earlier.... trust me when I say, if my sis is there... she's in MY place and you won't miss her... heh!
~ Loud and mouthy.

FIND HER, TELL HER I SENT YA! ;)
I made the Devil do it.

User avatar
Jonathan
Posts: 15257
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2001 10:00 pm
Location: Seattle

Post by Jonathan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:17 am

Evil Red wrote: DO send her my love though. Uh.... Jonathan, you tell her. :D
Yeah, I'm like the safest person in my band. Will do. Sucks that you won't be there though...
Take a picture, trick. I'm on a boat, bitch.

User avatar
Evil Red
Posts: 5852
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Way the fuck up I-5, B'ham
Contact:

Post by Evil Red » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:55 pm

Jonathan wrote:Yeah, I'm like the safest person in my band. Will do. Sucks that you won't be there though...
Agreed. The suck. :(
I made the Devil do it.

User avatar
LIVE FO RETSINIM
Posts: 4819
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 10:00 pm

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:14 am

derek666 wrote:There will be plenty of scumbags at our show!! The Friday show was cancelled for unknown reasons at the moment, which is fine by me, saves money. Saturday will be fucking brutal!
hey Tiny D. What time are you getting there? I am planning on getting to porkland at 3pm and finding the nearest strip club to the place we are playing. I am also in the market for a hooker so let me know. See you there.
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.



[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]


[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]

User avatar
derek666
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:57 am
Contact:

Post by derek666 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:01 am

LIVE FO RETSINIM wrote:hey Tiny D. What time are you getting there? I am planning on getting to porkland at 3pm and finding the nearest strip club to the place we are playing. I am also in the market for a hooker so let me know. See you there.
Well, the toy run starts at 1pm here, and I gotta watch the bikes and blow a kiss to Greg when he rides by, I will be next to the Town Tavern Greg!! Then we are leaving. If you want you can swing by here and drink a few and watch some bikes before hitting the road? I am dropping the ol lady off in Vancouver then heading to Dans, and we will all probably be hitting the strip clubs from there. By the way, Dan said its cool to crash at his place and thats probably where I will die at since I dont need a DWI down there.

User avatar
derek666
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:57 am
Contact:

Post by derek666 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:03 am

I forgot, Derrick's Ol lady is a stripper and there will be plenty of stripper sluts around!!

User avatar
LIVE FO RETSINIM
Posts: 4819
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 10:00 pm

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:37 pm

derek666 wrote:Well, the toy run starts at 1pm here, and I gotta watch the bikes and blow a kiss to Greg when he rides by, I will be next to the Town Tavern Greg!! Then we are leaving. If you want you can swing by here and drink a few and watch some bikes before hitting the road? I am dropping the ol lady off in Vancouver then heading to Dans, and we will all probably be hitting the strip clubs from there. By the way, Dan said its cool to crash at his place and thats probably where I will die at since I dont need a DWI down there.
pm me directions to your place dude, or send them on myspace. Olympia is on the way down there right?/? yeah I do not drink and drive either, especially in a strange city.
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.



[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]


[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]

User avatar
dying to see
Posts: 2947
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:31 pm
Location: up your butt around the corner, and....damnit now i'm lost

Post by dying to see » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:39 pm

So is Don dead? Is that was this show is for? And Jody, don't be a pussy, the only way to have fun is getting to drunk to see and drive... ha ha ha ha... then no matter where you are its a "strange place"

Oh and if Don is dead, does this mean Anal Blast is of no more?
"I like my metal like I like my women. Dirty, old, drunk and violent on speed."

"If it aint metal, then FUCK YOU!"

User avatar
derek666
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:57 am
Contact:

Post by derek666 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:43 pm

dying to see wrote:So is Don dead? Is that was this show is for? And Jody, don't be a pussy, the only way to have fun is getting to drunk to see and drive... ha ha ha ha... then no matter where you are its a "strange place"

Oh and if Don is dead, does this mean Anal Blast is of no more?
The fat bastard is still kicking. He is in debt from all his medical bills mounting up.

User avatar
dying to see
Posts: 2947
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:31 pm
Location: up your butt around the corner, and....damnit now i'm lost

Post by dying to see » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:03 am

derek666 wrote:The fat bastard is still kicking. He is in debt from all his medical bills mounting up.
killer. Because I still want to see Anal blast. And ya, fat.. thats an understatement sir.
"I like my metal like I like my women. Dirty, old, drunk and violent on speed."

"If it aint metal, then FUCK YOU!"

User avatar
Jonathan
Posts: 15257
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2001 10:00 pm
Location: Seattle

Post by Jonathan » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:06 pm

Vulgarizer is snowed the fuck in (Everett, Kent, Seattle, Westseattle).

So, no show for us...

But another is coming up...
Take a picture, trick. I'm on a boat, bitch.

User avatar
derek666
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:57 am
Contact:

Post by derek666 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:11 pm

Jonathan wrote:Vulgarizer is snowed the fuck in (Everett, Kent, Seattle, Westseattle).

So, no show for us...

But another is coming up...
You guys were just scared hahahahaha It was a blast!!! Morbidism kicked ass, we sucked as always, Blood Havoc fucking kicked ass, and of course Truculence fucking ruled the night! By the way, next time just fucking drive through the damn snow, it finally cleared up down by fucking Castlerock. The Ash Street Saloon rules!

User avatar
LIVE FO RETSINIM
Posts: 4819
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2001 10:00 pm

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:41 pm

god damn it. Man I really wanted to do this one too. FUCK!!! Can we do it again in a month or so?? I want to go to porland so bad.
[b]R.I.P. Chelsie[/b]

[b]JJGC [/b] [SIZE="6"]4[/SIZE] [b]LIFE[/b]

Hard work never killed nobody, but I ain't taking no chances.



[URL=http://www.myspace.com/vulgarizer]
[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/jankins13/H-N.jpg[/img][/URL]


[URL=http://www.myspace.com/analjudicator]
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca553825c945b796eb9cfb39a0e4dd.jpg[/img][/URL]

User avatar
derek666
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:57 am
Contact:

Post by derek666 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:18 pm

LIVE FO RETSINIM wrote:god damn it. Man I really wanted to do this one too. FUCK!!! Can we do it again in a month or so?? I want to go to porland so bad.
Maybe maybe not???? We may be playing a strip club down there in a couple months. Truculence is playing there on the 22nd and Dan will be calling me to let me know if its worth it or not?? I dont see how it could be a bad thing at all, naked sluts and metal go hand in hand!!!! Drunk fucking times.:metalhead


Post Reply