Corporal Mortification-Dimn-Nihilistic Terrorist-Crush Your Enemies

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online

dying to see
Location: up your butt around the corner, and....damnit now i'm lost

Corporal Mortification-Dimn-Nihilistic Terrorist-Crush Your Enemies

Post by dying to see » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:39 am

@the Harambee in Renton. We just got addded to the bill last night, trying to promote it.

Here's the flyer for the show..
"I like my metal like I like my women. Dirty, old, drunk and violent on speed."

"If it aint metal, then FUCK YOU!"

derek666

Post by derek666 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:27 pm

dying to see wrote:@the Harambee in Renton. We just got addded to the bill last night, trying to promote it.

Here's the flyer for the show..
Us old fuckers are opening this for the Kids!!!! should be fun

dying to see

Post by dying to see » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:39 pm

Dude, I'm the youngest one by about 5 years in my band. And Dimn aint far from ya

derek666

Post by derek666 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:22 pm

This shows ranks up there as the worst yet!! Good lineup, but, in a fucking CHURCH!!! The whole 6 block radius around this shithole was all fucking churches, surprised I didnt catch on fire haha

gunther

Post by gunther » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:43 am

cool bands,lame sound man,in a church,10 people maybe?i love being in a death metal band!

dying to see

Post by dying to see » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:59 pm

Well did any of you go in the bathroom after my band played? A few of the N.T. followers went and put some of those bibles to work :D ha ha ha. Anyways, fuck dude, I feel more of a metalhead everytime I play in a church... never gets old. Damning god in his own house :D ha ha ha.

Oh and one of the best line-ups around, but the worst venue for it. We gotta get this line-up to move over to Studio Seven, or a bar... whatdya say there C.Y.E.?

derek666

Post by derek666 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:35 pm

dying to see wrote:Well did any of you go in the bathroom after my band played? A few of the N.T. followers went and put some of those bibles to work :D ha ha ha. Anyways, fuck dude, I feel more of a metalhead everytime I play in a church... never gets old. Damning god in his own house :D ha ha ha.

Oh and one of the best line-ups around, but the worst venue for it. We gotta get this line-up to move over to Studio Seven, or a bar... whatdya say there C.Y.E.?

I was busy drinking out at the truckbar while on church camera!!! As far as more shows with that lineup, I think we are only going to play with Justin Timberlake and Wham when they reunite from now on!!! hahahaha Your guitarist is a cool dude! send us an email on that gay ass myspace and someone will get back to you about more shows. I won't say yay or nay, the only shows I am after personally are with the NYDM and personal friends. Better yet, send Gunther a pm on here, he does all that shit!

gunther

Post by gunther » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:41 am

my old lady went into the bathroom and caught two kids fucking!now we know what goes on at them church functions our daughter goes to!

gunther

Post by gunther » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:44 am

dying to see wrote:Well did any of you go in the bathroom after my band played? A few of the N.T. followers went and put some of those bibles to work :D ha ha ha. Anyways, fuck dude, I feel more of a metalhead everytime I play in a church... never gets old. Damning god in his own house :D ha ha ha.

ya ,i think we'd be into it,like maybe at maggie otools or something,we owe the gang-banger projects a visit!

dying to see

Post by dying to see » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:42 pm

k. well I'll let you fucks know when we want to play. Oh, and if yer available in March, we'll have you come down to Tacoma and play here

derek666

Post by derek666 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:59 pm

dying to see wrote:k. well I'll let you fucks know when we want to play. Oh, and if yer available in March, we'll have you come down to Tacoma and play here
We are not from up north, we are in this capital shithole and he is in the outskirts of this dump with all the inbred, sheep fuckers!!! Yes I am jealous, he gets all the pretty sheep!!!

imperator_Drakul

Post by imperator_Drakul » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:35 pm

I heard all about this on a different forum, sucks it didn't go the way it should of, and yeah Derek, I'm surprised your didn't melt, or better yet, that your body exploded, being inside a house of God! We need to get another show with you fuckers this summer, one that will definitely make up for the lack of attendence at the Vortex show, and this time, I'll stay at the truckbar a little longer (if guarenteed a POPO doesn't show up!)

gunther

Post by gunther » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:11 pm

imperator_Drakul wrote:I heard all about this on a different forum, sucks it didn't go the way it should of, and yeah Derek, I'm surprised your didn't melt, or better yet, that your body exploded, being inside a house of God! We need to get another show with you fuckers this summer, one that will definitely make up for the lack of attendence at the Vortex show, and this time, I'll stay at the truckbar a little longer (if guarenteed a POPO doesn't show up!)
what forum was that?