EXODUS will play their classic 1985 album, "Bonded By Blood", in its entirety

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid

snakebite

EXODUS will play their classic 1985 album, "Bonded By Blood", in its entirety

Post by snakebite »

San Francisco Bay Area metallers EXODUS will play their classic 1985 album, "Bonded By Blood", in its entirety during the group's November 12, 2008 appearance at El Corazon in Seattle, Washington, according to a posting on the venue's web site.

EXODUS recently completed work on a re-recording of "Bonded By Blood". Produced by guitarist Gary Holt, the new CD — entitled "Let There Be Blood" — was recorded at Sharkbite Studios in Oakland, California; JKZ Production Studio in San Rafael, California; with vocal tracks recorded at J. Rod Production Studios in New City, New York. Andy Sneap mixed the CD at his Backstage studio in Derbyshire, England. An October 28, 2008 release through Zaentz Records is expected.

Check out the cover artwork below.

Commented Gary Holt: "After many years in the planning and discussion stage, we have finally completed the re-recording of 'Bonded By Blood'. We have decided to call it 'Let There Be Blood' and it is our way of paying homage to Paul Baloff [former EXODUS vocalist who passed away in 2002] by showing how relevant these songs we had written together still are. We aren't trying to replace the original; that's impossible anyway. We are just giving these songs the benefit of modern production. It's something we talked about before Paul's death and it's always been important to us to do. We were super-excited about entering the studio once again to record these classics, and now it's back to writing the next studio record!"
[color=Red][size=134]IF YOU DONT LIKE ME BITE ME
IF YOU WANT SOME COME GET SOME[/size][/color]
Blake NWR

Post by Blake NWR »

I loved this comment on the Blabbermouth article:
Next up...

"Bonded by Bud: A Stoner Tribute to Exodus."

the run time is a little longer
[url=http://www.myspace.com/theswampzombiecult]Join the cult...[/url]
zach

Post by zach »

This is a fucking atrocity. It'd be cool to see people protest this show. Fuck new exodus and fuck them re recording the classic with that shitty vocalist.
Death to false metal! It is sacrilege! Give me metal or give me DEATH!
[url=http://www.myspace.com/skelator]Skelator[/url] / [url=http://www.metal-on-metal.com]Metal on Metal Records[/url]
PnDsCm

Post by PnDsCm »

Complete and total carp.
[b][color=Pink]Mark it to MARKET bitches![/color][/b]
derek666

Post by derek666 »

Pure Blasphemy!!! Why ruin a masterpiece?