Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.
Moderators: Chris Slack, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online
- Senior Member
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 10:27 am
- Posts: 1851
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2001 10:00 pm
- Location: South of Hell! (I mean Everott)
Wow, not sure its worth a qtr million. My buddy bought Belltown Billiards a few years back for close to that amount.
- Posts: 4010
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 10:00 pm
- Location: Skinnwood, baby
Does Polecat come with it?
[url=http://www.thebraindead.com]Lick it, Slam it, Suck it.[/url]
- Posts: 5852
- Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:00 pm
- Location: Way the fuck up I-5, B'ham
I'll bet you can get him for a lot less than a Q-Mill.
I made the Devil do it.
- Posts: 15257
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2001 10:00 pm
- Location: Seattle
"Owner/operator could yield $60K"
fuck that. I wouldn't live in Everett if I 'yielded' $150K...
LiveFoRetsinim on the other hand... may be interested in this.
Take a picture, trick. I'm on a boat, bitch.
- Posts: 7694
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2001 10:00 pm
- Location: Lake Stevens, WA
It's a cool enough place, but the location kinda sucks and parking is a fucking JOKE.
Bryan Hagan - Drummer / Vocalist
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest