Page 1 of 2

The Gemini Party 2010

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:56 am
by bleez
:cheers:

Image

Saturday May 22nd (All Ages/Bar W/ID)

Church Of Hate
Solace In Black (CD Release)
Jellyneck
Buttafuko (CD Release)

$8 ADV / $10 DOS
Doors at 9:30pm
Show at 10:00pm

Tickets available at all TICKETSWEST outlets, including Rudy's Barber Shops and select QFC Stores, charge by phone (Seattle 632-TIXX), all other areas 1-800-992-TIXX (8499). Online at http://www.TicketsWest.com. Tickets are subject to a service charge.

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:01 am
by Evil Red
Hell yes!!!! :metalhead

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:51 pm
by dbl bass drummer
Finally!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:24 pm
by Evil Red
Image

At least 50% of these Gemini Twins will NOT be puking up any sushi or anything else in an alley this year, so in lieu of alkamohol, I thought I'd notify the universe that any and all birthday pharmaceuticals will greatly be appreciated. Yep, any and all.

Pie works in addition too. :D

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:43 am
by MetalGoddess
Evil Red wrote:Pie works in addition too. :D

That can be arranged! ;o)

Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:37 am
by Jenzy
well fuck me running! and all ages too. . . .im thinking its time to come out of the cave and perhaps round up the gorriors!


Evil Red wrote:
At least 50% of these Gemini Twins will NOT be puking up any sushi or anything else in an alley this year, so in lieu of alkamohol, I thought I'd notify the universe that any and all birthday pharmaceuticals will greatly be appreciated. Yep, any and all.

Pie works in addition too. :D
i'm sure something can be arranged but honey i know nothing of pie *evil grin* debauchery for sure. . . .




dont think ive been to a gemini party since uncle agnst, underdose, and umberhulk at Docs

Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:31 am
by Evil Red
MetalGoddess wrote:That can be arranged! ;o)
WHOO HOOO! I love eatting your pie. :devil: :D
Jenzy wrote: i'm sure something can be arranged but honey i know nothing of pie *evil grin* debauchery for sure. . . .

Once again... WHOO HOOO!
Jenzy wrote:dont think ive been to a gemini party since uncle agnst, underdose, and umberhulk at Docs
Nope, you were there the year before last. It was the night we all started at your place. It ended there too. haha
I'm amazed I remember that night as well as I do...

Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:13 pm
by Jenzy
Evil Red wrote: Nope, you were there the year before last. It was the night we all started at your place. It ended there too. haha
I'm amazed I remember that night as well as I do...
Well hell, I am glad someone remembered that night.:D

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:48 pm
by Drew
It's only Monday and I'm starting to get psyched for this show!!!

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:04 pm
by Project Undead Vish
Word. The elusive Vish will be there.

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:22 am
by dbl bass drummer
Yep yep... I'm getting fired up myself.

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:23 am
by wadruid
Project Undead Vish wrote:Word. The elusive Vish will be there.
OMG!! Mark the date on your calendars!! :)

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:14 pm
by Project Undead Vish
wadruid wrote:OMG!! Mark the date on your calendars!! :)
might as well, as much as i get out.

Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:19 pm
by wadruid
We still love ya, bro!!

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:33 pm
by Evil Red
OOOOHHHH! I'm percoset SO drugs EXCITED chemical restraints FOR pharmaceuticals please THIS!!! :D :metal:

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:23 pm
by Gore Whore
Well well well...it looks like the whole damn gorrior clan is coming out..lil gorriors too. That's twice this week the chitlins have been to El Corazon. Damn they go to more shows than me.. *sniff sniff*

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:57 pm
by dbl bass drummer
Tonight!!!!!!

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:39 pm
by Evil Red
We'll be shoveling some Hot Kraut Meat in our face holes beforehand @ Fierabend should any of you decide you also need Hot Kraut Meat in your face holes as well. Or any other hole, for that matter. :)

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:53 am
by skipp666
My head hurts.

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:55 am
by Scott (S2C)
That was fun as hell!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:31 pm
by Jenzy
Damn. . .I didn't wake up until 2:30 today, that's a first in a long time!

We had a blast and it was great to see all of you! :devildoll


Been blasting my CD all day. . .thanks SIB, you guys did a great job on the CD and such!

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:57 am
by dbl bass drummer
Jenzy wrote:Damn. . .I didn't wake up until 2:30 today, that's a first in a long time!

We had a blast and it was great to see all of you! :devildoll


Been blasting my CD all day. . .thanks SIB, you guys did a great job on the CD and such!



Glad you are liking it....

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:36 am
by Evil Red
I had a BLAST and for all the shit I got about not drinking, I didn't see (almost) any of you fuckers lurking or stumbling around at the end of the night when I wanted to get a class photo of all The Geminis'. Where the fuck did you all run off too?

Anyhow, mad thanks to all the bands' that played. You guys RULE! Try not to spend all your money from it all at once... :chainsaw:

Here's some proof of the damage:

Buttaf├╝-karaoke

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Jellyneck

Image

(with Skipp666)

Image

more pix

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:40 am
by Evil Red
Solace In Black

Image

Church of Hate

Image

You guys

Image

Image
skipp666 wrote:My head hurts.
Image

Gorriors

Image

Twins

Image

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:18 pm
by Drew
Great shots! Can I get some more of the JN ones? (got em posted on a share somewhere?)

The show was super fun! Great job by all bands, been too long since I've seen COH - love dat shit!!