My newest project The Swamp Zombie Cult has a new song.

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid

Blake NWR

My newest project The Swamp Zombie Cult has a new song.

Post by Blake NWR »

A couple of my old bandmates in Northwest Royale and I got together and jammed some instrumentals for fun. Then some friends of ours who were filming a movie asked if we could donate a song to the soundtrack. We said, "Sure!", recorded something and had our buddy Mitch Gordon from Six Ounce Gloves throw some vocals on it in Fresno. Then our bassist read something in the local weekly magazine about a song competition, and we thought, "Hey, let's premiere this metal song in a contest full of crappy folk and indie tunes." And so far, people have liked it.

The song's called "Dirt Drag" and it can be streamed here: http://nextbigthingeugene.com/2010/109

We don't expect to win this contest, but if you like the tune, feel free to vote. You don't even have to give an email or anything - just click the 5-star thingy.

Here was the lineup:
Mitch Gordon - vocals
Travis Zering - guitar
Kenny Nestor - bass
Me - drums

Hope you like it! :cheers:
Evil Red

Re: My newest project The Swamp Zombie Cult has a new song.

Post by Evil Red »

I voted for ya, but I wish you were on vocals instead. ;)
Attila_the_Hun*S2C*

Re: My newest project The Swamp Zombie Cult has a new song.

Post by Attila_the_Hun*S2C* »

Digging it Blake!