Friday Oct. 1st

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid

Bloodiah

Friday Oct. 1st

Post by Bloodiah »

Hmmmmmm I dunno if people do this anymore, but hey, worth a shot.

Friday Night, Fuel

MTF (opening)
Adarna
A Sic End (Headlining)

$5
Come out. Or don't.
LIVE FO RETSINIM

Re: Friday Oct. 1st

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM »

Bloodiah wrote:Hmmmmmm I dunno if people do this anymore, but hey, worth a shot.

Friday Night, Fuel

MTF (opening)
Adarna
A Sic End (Headlining)

$5
Come out. Or don't.

well we usually put where the fuckin show is going to be at numb nuts. Actually I never knew that anyone did this.
Bloodiah

Post by Bloodiah »

Well Jody, I realize we can't all be as bright as you, but if you look at the post again, you'll see the word Fuel, this is a club, kinda Pioneer Squarish, I'm sure Vulgarizer was far too cool to play there, which is why you wouldn't know it...

LIVE FO RETSINIM wrote:
Bloodiah wrote:Hmmmmmm I dunno if people do this anymore, but hey, worth a shot.

Friday Night, Fuel

MTF (opening)
Adarna
A Sic End (Headlining)

$5
Come out. Or don't.

well we usually put where the fuckin show is going to be at numb nuts. Actually I never knew that anyone did this.
LIVE FO RETSINIM

Post by LIVE FO RETSINIM »

Bloodiah wrote:Well Jody, I realize we can't all be as bright as you, but if you look at the post again, you'll see the word Fuel, this is a club, kinda Pioneer Squarish, I'm sure Vulgarizer was far too cool to play there, which is why you wouldn't know it...

I actually have never heard of anyone playing there ever... but then again I am totally hetrosexual and listen to good music, so I am probably not in the "loop".