Bride of Chucky(I don't expect many replies)

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
howlermonkee

Bride of Chucky(I don't expect many replies)

Post by howlermonkee »

Well, I finaly got to see it, the latest Chucky movies. I have to admit, it is better than I thought and let's face it, Jennifer Tilly has some knockers on her!!!!! Yeah..I'd do 'er, anyway, I'm kind of obsessed with the whole voodoo chant thing. I know it's cheezy and corny as a hillbilly's shit, but to a backwood's church, it could mean the difference between extreme bordem or a hell of a good time. If anybody, ANYBODY, know's the whole chant or knows where I can find it, as in written text, please let me know alright?? I'd like that very much and I'd be sure to give a shout out to you sometime if I'm ever in your town(God forbid, j/k Image) Well, I must take my leave so untill next time, "A true classic never goes out of style!!!"

------------------
Idle hands are the devil's playground
I am 138

Post by I am 138 »

I don't know about the actual chant, but the comic did the chant and it was just words written backwards that actually gave hints of the things to come in a later issue.

------------------
"Anarchy means crossing when it says 'Don't Walk'" - TISM
[color=Yellow]11/26/65 - 3/9/05[/color]

[b]i miss nme666 and i approve this message.[/b]
Darth Tanner

Post by Darth Tanner »

LOL Believe it or not I still haven't gotten around to seeing this movie. But I will one of these days, even if it takes me another three years Image
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the heavens. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and so... I am a God." - Malcolm McDowell, CALIGULA
------------------

[url=http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=ctanner5]My DVD collection[/url]
T.Luster

Post by T.Luster »

Any film that has John Ritter getting a face full of nails,can't be all that bad.

I like BRIDE OF CHUCKY,much better than the two previous sequels...and Jennifer Tilly can play doctor with me,anyday :-)

Check her out in BOUND.

[This message has been edited by T.Luster (edited 11-06-2001).]
howlermonkee

Post by howlermonkee »

ya damn right you should see her in bound!!! That's a good movie man