FACEZ OF DEATH 2000

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
ROBERT

FACEZ OF DEATH 2000

Post by ROBERT »

I was in Chinatown a couple days ago and came across Facez of Death 2000 and it's two sequels,on vcd. They're Japanese vcds and are in english, with chinese/japanese subtitles.They're about 50-70 minutes long. Obviously continuations of the original Faces of Death series,but I figured they were the Traces of Death series,repackaged.(I assumed no one else made them anymore.) But I can't find any indication of that on the boxes.They don't have the Dead/Alive company name listed anywhere. Any thoughts on their origin? Seems the Japanese are still making these things.
"I don't want to be called an "artist." "Acting like an "artist" is synonymous to acting like an asshole."

Asia Argento
gothbat

Post by gothbat »

I rented a movie called Facez Of Death (might have been spelled Deth, not sure) a while back. I remeber it was from Dead Alive Productions. It wasn't that good, only really worth buying if your really into real-death movies or if they are cheap. I'm not sure but I think theres is a different Faces Of Death 2000 series from Japan that has nothing to do with the Dead Alive one out there. Also, I have a Jap. VCD of Traces Of Death IV but mine lists only Dead Alive Productions as the Executive Producer, it doesn't have the logo or anything. The company that made the VCD was Ocean Shores Liscensing Unlimited. Hope this helps.

------------------
gothbat
/\../\
gothbat.tripod.com
/\../\

"Come on, let's pay our fuckin' respects!" - Suicide (Return of the Living Dead)
ROBERT

Post by ROBERT »

No,but Thanks anyway. There was no Ocean Shores listing on the bx, that I can recall. Unless it was in the credits? I think this new series might be Empire of Madness, repackageed.
"I don't want to be called an "artist." "Acting like an "artist" is synonymous to acting like an asshole."

Asia Argento