Ms. 45 DVD

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
FOG

Ms. 45 DVD

Post by FOG »

Should I get this or what?

Is it really widescreen? Is it worth it? My tape is pre-tty sho-ddy....
Let's ask him, what's the deal?
Griff [Mola]

Post by Griff [Mola] »

Heard it was cut so beware.

Next time you guys watch this flick, note how excrutiating and repetitive the sax number is during the party scene and credits at the end. Then remind the rest of the household of this by turning the sound up and leaving the room, like my ex-house mate use to, for kicks...
David Austin

Post by David Austin »

Kevin,

Don't bother buying the Ms. 45 DVD. A good deal of the film has been cut to shit, and it renders the film almost worthless. Not to say, "Oh damn it, that shot of Zoe Tamerlis getting it up the ass from Abel isn't in there! BLASPHEMY!"...but Ms. 45 is one of my favorite films and to see it missing footage is heresy. Wait a little longer, I'm sure Image'll come out with another DVD someday.
"Pat yourself on the back and be sure to let your board buddies know what
a Keyboard Commando you are."
FOG

Post by FOG »

cool guys thanks

but Dave, I thought I ought to point out, johnny laine was the rapist, not Ferrara.

Just jokin, dont tell your mama..

Listen, Im getting the Driller Killer dvd off Ebay instead I guess.. The movie is so fucking good a copy just isnt enough anymore. the dvd in a glass display case shall be much more fitting..
Let's ask him, what's the deal?
shawn

Post by shawn »

check out the audio commentary by Abel on the Driller Killer DVD. Its great shit, fucking funny as hell. Hands down my favorite audio commentary next to my Conan DVD...
Check out my MOVIE: Black Devi Doll

[url]http://www.blackdevildoll.com[/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/blackdevildolldvd[/url]
David Austin

Post by David Austin »

Uh OH...Spaghetti-O's!

YES, SHAWN!!! The DRILLER KILLER DVD audio commentary is the mother-lode of all Audio Commentaries. Those poseurs Trey Parker and Matt Stone can't even hold a candle to the psychotic brilliance that is Abel.

What's your favorite bit on there? Mine's gotta be when Abel gets all excited to see the two girls in the shower.

"Hold on a minute let me watch this for a second...WHOOOOAAAAA MOMMMY!! Got to be...Sexist...Chauvinist...Misogynist...Every jerk-off's wet dream...Would you look at THAT?!"
"Pat yourself on the back and be sure to let your board buddies know what
a Keyboard Commando you are."