The Prowler DVD - September!!

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
Jon

The Prowler DVD - September!!

Post by Jon »

Image have just posted their September release schedule and THE PROWLER is hitting DVD in an uncut version with Zito & Savini commentary - awesome. Only a cut version has been released on tape in Australia, and as a long-time rabid Savini fan I can't wait for this.
Also announced is SHOCK WAVES with Ken Wiederhorn commentary. Can that special edition of KING FRAT be on the horizon?
Griff [Mola]

Post by Griff [Mola] »

First it was Anchor Bay, then it was Blue Underground... maybe Lustig is tee-ing this one up for Image?

Hopefully this'll still have the behind the scenes shit Savini-shot footage that was originally planned to feature on the disc.

...not to mention some alternate camera angles of that neato exploding head.

Each step closer to a deluxe DVD of KING FRAT is a step closer to pure bliss.
bruce h

Post by bruce h »

Image is distributing Blue Underground's releases, much like they do for Fantoma and All Day. Expect to see a handful of titles every month (with some Italian crime coming on October!)
----------------------
[b][SIZE="3"][url=http://bruceholecheck.blogspot.com/]Cinema Arcana[/url][/SIZE][/b]
[i]Knee-Deep in Cinemuck![/i]
Jon

disc extras

Post by Jon »

The extras listed for the disc are Tom Savini's behind the scenes gore footage, trailer, poster & still gallery.

Bruce, any scoops on the upcoming Italian crime flicks? Perhaps Deodato's LIVE LIKE A COP, DIE LIKE A MAN? A film I've been dying see for ages.

Also, any chance of suggesting future Blue Underground releases to Lustig? We really need to get NORTHVILLE CEMETERY MASSACRE out on disc. This is a cult classic biker/gore movie deserving special treatment.