QUEEN OF THE DAMNED

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
howlermonkee

QUEEN OF THE DAMNED

Post by howlermonkee » Thu Dec 27, 2001 4:13 pm

Well, it looks like they're making the new Anne Rice film after all. I thought that since Alayiah's death(she plays Akasha) that they were going to push back the realese date.

I just hope they don't botch up Anne Rice's original ideas(Kind of like they did with Interview with the vampires crying real tears instead of blood tears and the whole flying bit although it was a good movie still) I saw some pics of the character Armand(hmm, don't look a day over 200) and he's smoking. C'mon, have a little dignity man.

This will probably be one of those movies I go see with my girlfriend and just sit in the back and do a little "vampirism" of my own and wait untill there's some gore or action on screen.

I am curious to see how many people get that Jon Davis(for non music geeks out there, the lead singer of Korn. I'm not realy a fan though) is doing the vocals for Lestat when he sings.