Gremlins 2

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
Muncher666

Gremlins 2

Post by Muncher666 »

Not strictly horror, but the original was.. this one is more of a horror comedy, but I digress. It was easily the best movie ever made by Joe Dante. One of the best of the 90's, I would even go so far to say. Why is it, that such a fantastic, wonderful film...

HAS NEVER HAD A FUCKING DVD RELEASE????

Not even the dodgiest pirate asian dvd outlet has gone as far to release it. The slackasses down at Warner have treated it like shit, and the original Gremlins DVD was pretty poor as is..

It's not fair.. it's just not fair..

(end mope)

Allan.

------------------
"Smoosh the fishy on the bready boardie!" - Swedish Chef
"I pitched the WB a show where Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny were teenagers, and I was a teenager too, and we were all pirates, but every week we would have different jobs and identities. And they called back and said it was stupid! And that I was stupid too! And let me tell you something. There's nothing stupid about a teenage rabbit teaching good hygiene! NOTHING!" - Space Ghost.
Griff [Mola]

Post by Griff [Mola] »

I swear to you, Allan, that this baby is heading for a collector's edition release. I dunno when or where I read that (okay, maybe dvdfile.com about 6 months ago) but I'm sure I did and that the first one was getting the royal treatment too. We'll see...
Darth Tanner

Post by Darth Tanner »

It's been years since I've seen either film, but I liked GREMLINS 2 a little better than the original. It just had more humor and a nice cast. Christopher Lee's cameo also made it worthwhile.
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the heavens. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and so... I am a God." - Malcolm McDowell, CALIGULA
------------------

[url=http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=ctanner5]My DVD collection[/url]
I am 138

Post by I am 138 »

I've always preferred the second one as well, however, my favorite moment out of either film is the Gremlin's Xmas carol

------------------
"Anarchy means crossing when it says 'Don't Walk'" - TISM
[color=Yellow]11/26/65 - 3/9/05[/color]

[b]i miss nme666 and i approve this message.[/b]