Dawn Of The Dead Reviews............

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
Darth Tanner

Post by Darth Tanner »

Saw this a few weeks ago and thought it was entertaining enough, but it won't make me forget the original. As Remo said, it was better than it had any right to be. Sarah Polley and Ving Rhames were terrific in their roles and some of the humor was a welcome touch. I'm glad the filmmakers were able to pull off a decent zombie movie without making it suck. I probably would have been a little more open to it if they had called it something other than DAWN OF THE DEAD. To me the name just sounds like a way for Rubinstein to make easy money. But that's just my two cents. This remake will never take the place of the original, but I wouldn't mind seeing it again either.
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the heavens. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and so... I am a God." - Malcolm McDowell, CALIGULA
------------------

[url=http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=ctanner5]My DVD collection[/url]