dig them Bones

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
howlermonkee

dig them Bones

Post by howlermonkee »

Well, I liked this movie quite a bit. Of course, I like Snoop Dogg as a rapper and actor. I thought it was a good break from typical teen movies. I will have to admit that some of it was just a little stupid. Like the scene where the dude runs home to tell daddy that his club caught fire and it was all daddy's fault. Ok, if it was me, I'd be like, "Dad, there's some bugged out shit going on." I'm sorry, but if I saw my friend get eaten by a dog and then that same dog speaks to me and says he tastes like chicken and then that same dog yet again vomits up prostigious amounts of maggots....you get the picture?

Don't get me wrong, I loved this movie to death. It just could have had a little more seriousnes to it.
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

I thought it was pretty damn good. I was thinking the director must be into European horror while I was watching the movie. That was confirmed in the documentary when he rattled off the titles of Alex Iglasias' flicks (the cinematographer did "Day of the Beast" and "Perdita Durango") and said a specific scene was a homage to "The Whip and the Body".

------------------
"Regrettable... I was hoping for a colleague, but at least we have
another experimental subject..." -Mesa of Lost Women

Don't forget to check out our music site Gravemusic.com.
howlermonkee

Post by howlermonkee »

which scene was that Chris?
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

My memory is a little foggy but I think it was the part where the woman was in bed with the spirit (or dog or whatever) in the satin sheets.