Page 1 of 1
Where would you hide, if the world was overrun by zombies ?
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:55 pm
If you had plenty of advance notice, what are your most creatively witty picks of the most desirable place/s that you'd most want to hide (anywhere in the world), if the world was overrun by zombies and please say why, for any place/s named.
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:34 am
At your house with your mom, that way I'd know I'd get some action before I got killed. Haha. Only joking, ummm, let's see, probably the space needle, I imagine it would be hard for a zombie to figure out how to get up there.
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:15 pm
Alderwood Mall. It'd be just like Dawn of the Dead. Plus they put a PF Changs up in that bitch.
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:28 am
If zombie flicks have taught us anything, it's that staying put means eventually being zombie food. The key to survival is to stay moving.
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:27 pm
Under the bed.
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:10 am
old school zombies or NU-zombies?
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:32 pm
'Griff [Mola wrote:']Under the bed.
You know, the funny thing is, since zombies are just mindless masses of flesh, they might not find you there! At least, theoretically they would not THINK to look there.
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:56 pm
I'd be with Hodge in the mall, changs would be pretty bomb before being ripped to pieces. You'd survive a long time in a mall.
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:00 pm
A jail would be a pretty badass place too. Provided you can handle the food. But you would have acess to guns safety and power for my amp.
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:09 am
Hmm, tough question. For it to truly be a good place you'd need it to be defendable or at least you need it to be closed off from anyone entering. On top of that you'd need an unlimited supply of food and water. A huge friggen castle with tall walls and a ton of space to grow crops as well as some method of accessing water / producing water would be perfect since zombies can't bust through a couple feet of solid rock and they can't climb 20 foot + tall walls. If you could somehow create a secured / enclosed huge area of land with a big lake filled with drinkable water or like a river or something that would enable a constant source of water then you would be pretty much safe. Of course you would need the ever present escape route because eventually joe bob or mary joe would somehow let a bunch of zombies in.
While staying moving is a great option it also is doomed to failure. Eventually you will run out of gas or ammunition or someone will fuck up and everyone dies. Additionally, access to food and water is very difficult with the 'constantly moving' option. Or better yet how would you sleep if you were constantly on the move? Additionally if we're talking 'nu zombies' you're pretty much screwed.
The whole thing with most zombie movies is that there is no escape, no matter wherever you go the zombies will follow you and no matter how hard you try they will eventually get you. Additionally the other sub-theme throughout zombie movies is that eventually someone will snap or everyone will snap and cause death to everyone else.
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:14 pm
why hide, should be fun with a lawnmower
if there was a way to be a zombie by getting bitten though, I'd just join them, the only way to have a utopian society is if we become mindless zombies with a simple lifestyle, all they do is eat all day, no worries about bills or anything
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:25 pm
Argosy cruise ship.....although I do like the mall idea and a gun shop would be tits......yes I said tits!
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:42 pm
My little sister's apartment. Simply the safest place anyone on earth could possibly be if zombies strike... Why?
1) Her and her roommate are the two biggest slobs on the planet. We could easily hide under the piles of garbage and gunk within the realms of their little home.
2) My sister thinks she's from Animal Planet, bringing animals home all the time. She's got a gay dog, a cat and her roommate's dog. The place stinks of poop, no zombie would crave that kind of flesh.
3) There's probably enough cigeratte butts left around the apartment in the event there were a shortage.
4) It's a walk up and small enough to hit someone over the chair with.
5) The kitchen is always empty.
6) We could toss poop at the zombies for protection.
7) Parmaranians make good food.
8) In some countries Cats are quite tasty.
9) I'd have to bring my movies and region free/pal player for entertainment value. Also they have PS2 and my GAMECUBE is gay.
10) Two words: used tampax
11) Two more words: dirty laundry
12) If need be we could use her car to escape, it's fast and she drives like a nutcase.
13) She still has a lot of my c.d.'s.