Halloween: Resurrection

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
Rich

Halloween: Resurrection

Post by Rich »

Has anyone heard anything about this? it must be coming out soon, I've seen a couple of posters in the theaters for it. As long as its not as bad as H20 I'll be happy and won't expect too much.
howlermonkee

Post by howlermonkee »

it'll suck, you wait and see Image Personally, I don't really think that they should have tried to make H20. Then again, I really never was much for the masked psycho killer. I prefer more the "mysterious" type. You know, like the ones that keep you guessing who they are untill the last scene? Now that's entertainment. Ok, I guess the masked guys are cool too Image
Latte Thunder

Post by Latte Thunder »

I've heard about how they manage to bring Meyers back for this one and it's incredibly lame. I used to post at the forum over on horrormovies.com and it was a bit of a big deal to those people so I got to hear all about the disastrous production.

This one doesn't look good at all. And it has Busta Rhymes in it.
[url=http://www.cinema-suicide.com]Cinema Suicide[/url]
[url=http://soundtracks.cinema-suicide.com]Soundtrack Apocalisse[/url]
razorbackattack

Post by razorbackattack »

Fuck...this...movie
beyond

Post by beyond »

I'm bound to say FUCK EVERY FOLLOW-UP to the original. Man, they suck, suck, suck while the first one is a true classic!
Rich

Post by Rich »

Are you serious, Busta Rhymes is gonna be in this, hahahahhaha. Oh well, I can only hope it won't suck but chances are it will.
izcor6471

Post by izcor6471 »

i still want to know what the horror world's obession with sequels is! why does there have to be like 10 goddamn halloweens and an uncaluated amount of friday the 13th movies when they only need one. ??????
I am 138

Post by I am 138 »

Originally posted by izcor6471:
why does there have to be like 10 goddamn halloweens and an uncaluated amount of friday the 13th movies when they only need one. ??????
Not sure they even needed one Friday...

------------------
"Anarchy means crossing when it says 'Don't Walk'" - TISM
[color=Yellow]11/26/65 - 3/9/05[/color]

[b]i miss nme666 and i approve this message.[/b]
izcor6471

Post by izcor6471 »

true
Scott

Post by Scott »

As long as they keep turning in a profit, they'll keep making them. As for this installment, I'm not expecting too much, but I'll see it anyway.
Darth Tanner

Post by Darth Tanner »

I heard recently that this was supposed to be released sometime in mid-July. The fact that this has been pushed back several times is not really a good sign IMO. I enjoyed H20 and all the other HALLOWEEN movies (except part 6) so I will undoubtedly see this one as well. I do agree with Latte though that some of the things I've heard about it (like the casting) do sound incredibly lame. But at least Jamie Lee Curtis is returning and Rick Rosenthal is directing, so it does sound at least hopeful.
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the heavens. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and so... I am a God." - Malcolm McDowell, CALIGULA
------------------

[url=http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=ctanner5]My DVD collection[/url]