Know your password? If not read this (IMPORTANT)

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
Chris Slack

Know your password? If not read this (IMPORTANT)

Post by Chris Slack »

was going to change to new forums tonight BUT since it's becoming apparent that a lot of people don't know their passwords I'm going to hold off for a week. In the meantime, follow the instructions below to recover your password. If the board changeover happens and you don't know your password you'll be shit out of luck.
To recover your password:
Click "Profile", then make sure your e-mail address is current and valid. Once that's done, go back to the main forum page then click "Preferences". Click "Click here to delete all cookies set by this forum!"

Close your browser then reopen it and go to the forum. When you try to post you will be prompted for a username and password again.
Click "Forgot Password" then enter your e-mail address in the form field on the page that opens up. Your password will be mailed to you.

Save the e-mail with your password that the forum sends to you, that way you will have a record of it should you forget in the future.

------------------
"Regrettable... I was hoping for a colleague, but at least we have
another experimental subject..." -Mesa of Lost Women

Mortado's Page of Filth

Gravemusic.com

My DVD Collection
"Regrettable... I was hoping for a colleague, but at least we have
another experimental subject..." -Mesa of Lost Women