World of Warcraft

This forum is for discussion of console and PC games.

Moderator: Chris Slack

gnattyjames

Post by gnattyjames »

just got this one finally, not even going to install it tho until im done with FFXI which will probly be another few mos. but anywho ;P

alex make sure your ready to be more cracked out on this game then you ever were on rainbow six ;P lol :devildoll
so fucking pleasing. how we kill to dream.
Sinn

Post by Sinn »

Who are you on there?
[size=100][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple]You're So Predictable No Shadow Of Doubt
When You Are Suffering Know Who Sold You Out
Fuck Your Opinions
Fuck Your Lack Of Spine
When You Are Miserable
Know That I'm Just Fine
[/size][/font][/color]
Ben

Post by Ben »

[quote="gnattyjames"]just got this one finally, not even going to install it tho until im done with FFXI which will probly be another few mos. but anywho ]

hahahahahahahahah!! youre fucked Gnatty.
demongirl

Post by demongirl »

i had a level 18 gnome worlock but then i stoped playing but now i'm just starting a undead worlock. my brother colin and his friend matt are deep into the game they have like from level 60 to level 70 charecters. there both undead so thats could be a bonus for me :)
[img]http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-052.gif[/img]
give yourself a hug once in a while and show some[img]http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/grinser/grinning-smiley-043.gif[/img]to yourself!
Fat Bastard

Post by Fat Bastard »

demongirl wrote:i had a level 18 gnome worlock but then i stoped playing but now i'm just starting a undead worlock. my brother colin and his friend matt are deep into the game they have like from level 60 to level 70 charecters. there both undead so thats could be a bonus for me :)

What server you guys on, I'm on Blackrock
She said her name was Bambi,and I said thats funny,cause I was just thinkin about skinin you like a deer.