100" Hi-Def Projection TV jizz-fest!!!

This forum is for discussion of console and PC games.

Moderator: Chris Slack

Drew

100" Hi-Def Projection TV jizz-fest!!!

Post by Drew »

Got a new 100" hi-def projection system installed at my club today!! (Belltown Billiards)

Holy shit!! I haven't seen a projection system for a long, long time and was pretty skeptical but dang... this thing rocks!! 16x9, hi-def, viewable from almost everywhere in the club! The superbowl is gonna be awesome!

I talked my accountant into letting me buy an Xbox 360 for the club to play DVD's on ... heheh, at least that's what I told him. (found one at CompUSA - woot!)

Going down tomorrow to demo out .... Madden, COD2, PGR3, etc.

Gonna start hosting 360 tournaments in March. First one will be a "Fight Night 3" tourney, will keep you posted!!!
AchimbaProphet

Post by AchimbaProphet »

Better get some Halo2 going on!
"These gangs of bandits have sought to darken the light of the world" - Winston Churchill
Drew

Post by Drew »

It's on the list. I'll be doing at least one tourney a month on Tuesday nights... more info coming soon!
ZXRO

That's rad!!!

Post by ZXRO »

Projection is the only way to go when it comes to tourneys...gotta get some Street Fighter or Soul Calibur goin on that!
[color=DarkRed][i]"Oh James, I am getting away with murder and you're just jealous" -Michael Alig[/i][/color]

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/ZxRO+MBM][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/recessed/plate/ZxRO+MBM.png[/img][/url]
fishnuggets

Post by fishnuggets »

AchimbaProphet wrote:Better get some Halo2 going on!
I'll skuul all yer asses in Halo 2.

Word.
Drew

Post by Drew »

OK so the first tourney is gonna be Tuesday, March 14th for Fight Night Round 3. I'm thinking single elimination (depending on how many players I get). No entry fee, prizes = BTB gift certs, BTB merch, maybe a copy of the game, etc... sorry no cash prizes as that limits "ringers" from coming in and trying to dominate.

Anyone ever played in or ran one of these? Got any suggestions or things to be aware of when planning this?

Gonna do some searches, I know they been running FN tourneys all around the country and wil be promo'ing the hell outta FN:R3!
Drew

Post by Drew »

fishnuggets wrote:I'll skuul all yer asses in Halo 2.

Word.
I doubt that, have you played Mitch yet? He's like a level 28 now I think.