Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:38 am
by DrYhEavE
4G wrote:You just haven't played the right Xbox games. Play Bioshock and let me know if you change your mind or not.


Game Informer just gave BioShock a perfect 10. Quite respectable. That automatically says it will stomp balls. Actually it looks like the 360 has a decent lineup comin', maybe an RPG worth a shit, or 2?!?! Not sayin' that I'm swayin' your way or anything, I'd still get the PS3 over 360, but I'll probably end up with both at some point. At least this Xbox won't be incredibly inferior to the PS, just a little. I just don't allow myself to go into the realm of online video games, and that's where the XBox has always had strength. The playstation plays better. end rant.

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:20 pm
by Morbid
I've always been a PS person myself Eric, I hear ya! I wasn't going to jump ship, but I think I have, HOWEVER, just remember which classic PS brought....

GUITAR HERO!!

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:15 am
by DrYhEavE
Morbid wrote:I've always been a PS person myself Eric, I hear ya! I wasn't going to jump ship, but I think I have, HOWEVER, just remember which classic PS brought....

GUITAR HERO!!


word, the 360 is worthy, too. My wallet can't justify getting either system for a while though, so I have to come in this forum and pretend like I'm cool enough to have one.:cheers:

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:55 pm
by 4G
DrYhEavE wrote:word, the 360 is worthy, too. My wallet can't justify getting either system for a while though, so I have to come in this forum and pretend like I'm cool enough to have one.:cheers:


If you ever make the jump let me know.

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:24 pm
by Morbid
Hey Mike, what's your gamertag? I only have 3 "friends" :(

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:24 am
by 4G
Mike 4G, I think there is a sticky on gamertages.

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:51 pm
by Morbid
4G wrote:Mike 4G, I think there is a sticky on gamertages.

Ahahah, I just noticed it, wasn't sure if those were up to date since it is a pretty old thread.

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:39 pm
by Chris Slack
Morbid wrote:Ahahah, I just noticed it, wasn't sure if those were up to date since it is a pretty old thread.


Old thread or not gamertags are forever :)

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:16 am
by Liu
I still have my first-generation PS2 and it works fine. Its the one that lacks the Macromedia protection (or whatever its called) that landed Sony in some hot water when the PS2 was originally released. I also have an Xbox.

As for the next gen, I've sided with the 360 for now. I still haven't got online (don't think my connection is fast enough anyway) though the only game I'd probably play online is Burnout Revenge. Yesterday I finally bought Bioshock and spent a good chunk of last night playing it. Quite amazing is all I have to say, especially since I really don't like playing First Person Shooters on consoles (NOT a fan of Halo).

My brother will no doubt buy a PS3 somewhere down the line. Right now there simply aren't any HOLY SHIT I HAVE TO FUCKING PLAY THIS RIGHT NOW games for it, but I've seen several previews in Game Informer and the new year will bring some pretty kick ass games for it. I also wanna get a Wii as well, but that can wait.