Wanna make a movie???

Horrornews is a discussion forum for true horror fans to discuss the more obscure areas of the horror/cult/exploitation film genre as well as current theatrical horror.

Moderator: Chris Slack

gsfnw

Wanna make a movie???

Post by gsfnw »

Is there anyone who's interested in attempting to make a really low budget, one to two camera horror movie?

I have some ideas, but it's not really something that I think I can do myself. Just interested to see if there is anyone else who has a possible interest.
shawn porter

Post by shawn porter »

yeah I think it would be great, but even a b movie can be expensive...
I'd love a chance to do a soundtrack I've done some pretty good demo stuff
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

I would!
[color="Indigo"][b]NEFARIOUS PRODUCTIONS[/b][/color]

[size=75][color="DarkSlateBlue"]"The lions are out of their cages, and you may well find that they'll eat the mouthy Christians first." - S.K.[/color][/size]

[font="Century Gothic"][b][color="Purple"]Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire[/color][/b][/font]
steak
Forum Newbie

Post by steak »

how can people be interested in making a movie if you dont tell them what its about?
is it about zombies?, a slasher?, sex fiends? aliens or what?
maybe you you should make a movie about alien sex fiend slasher zombies.
then i would be interested.
shawn porter

Post by shawn porter »

it would give you a lot of subject matter to touch upon......
gsfnw

Post by gsfnw »

steak wrote:how can people be interested in making a movie if you dont tell them what its about?
is it about zombies?, a slasher?, sex fiends? aliens or what?
maybe you you should make a movie about alien sex fiend slasher zombies.
then i would be interested.
I don't feel the need to have a plot yet. I am looking for collaborators, and people who just want to have fun working on a project. Nothing too serious, like a grade F, awful film for the hell of it.
gsfnw

Post by gsfnw »

Angelica wrote:I would!
Cool!
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

steak wrote:how can people be interested in making a movie if you dont tell them what its about?.
Well, Im gunna take a guess and say he was thinking a horror movie, Garrett has always come off to me as someone that would be great to work with, and having a hand in almost any horror movie would be fun! ;)

[size=75][color="DarkSlateBlue"]"The lions are out of their cages, and you may well find that they'll eat the mouthy Christians first." - S.K.[/color][/size]

[font="Century Gothic"][b][color="Purple"]Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire[/color][/b][/font]
gsfnw

Post by gsfnw »

[quote="Angelica"]Well, Im gunna take a guess and say he was thinking a horror movie, Garrett has always come off to me as someone that would be great to work with, and having a hand in almost any horror movie would be fun! ]

then we need to do this. It's not going to have much of a budget, but I have some really twisted ideas that might be at least humurous to some people!
Evil Red

Post by Evil Red »

gsfnw wrote: I have some really twisted ideas that might be at least humurous to some people!
Hmmmm..... my ears just perked.
I made the Devil do it.
gsfnw

Post by gsfnw »

Evil Red wrote:Hmmmm..... my ears just perked.
We're going to need midgets, a midget sized, pink spandex devil's outfit, and a taser gun.
steak
Forum Newbie

Post by steak »

midgets is the magic word dude... im in if i get to taser the midget!!
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

gsfnw wrote: a midget sized, pink spandex devil's outfit,
You know, I just happen to have one of those!!!:metal:

gsfnw

Post by gsfnw »

steak wrote:midgets is the magic word dude... im in if i get to taser the midget!!
No, the midget carries the taser.
gsfnw

Post by gsfnw »

C'mon now, this is really going to be cool. I spoke with Llapman over the weekend, had a really good conversation with him so I am excited to see where we can go! We're planning to meet next weekend to talk some more.

Anyone with any experience in film making that wants to have some fun should seriously consider jumping in on this, or those who don't have experience for that matter! Plus, we're going to need some actors, so anyone who would like to possibly act in the movie should PM me.

We're going to need lot's of people.
shawn porter

Post by shawn porter »

I'd act as well as help with sound
gsfnw

Post by gsfnw »

shawn porter wrote:I'd act as well as help with sound
Killer. As we get closer to things and get a game plan together I'll send you a PM.
Dr. D

Post by Dr. D »

Do you have a DP? What format are you shooting in?
I glimpsed a bat with butterfly wings....oh what marvelous things.
steak
Forum Newbie

Post by steak »

gsfnw wrote:No, the midget carries the taser.
what else do midgets need man? just cause there small and can fit into tiny holes doesnt mean they can take my tasering away from me!!!!!

ok then if i cant taser them i want to wear the spandex suit and be a be a murderous ballerina who may or may not taser midgets