Tiger-someting?

Horrornews is a discussion forum for true horror fans to discuss the more obscure areas of the horror/cult/exploitation film genre as well as current theatrical horror.

Moderator: Chris Slack

chaos n' f/x
Forum Newbie

Tiger-someting?

Post by chaos n' f/x »

Back arond 79- 80 I saw a flick "not horror" but it did have a lot of the red stuff.
i think it may have Tiger in the title TIGER -SOMETHING?'. But I can't confirm that now today..Anyway here are the scenes that I remenber from this bad puppy..
Some guy is just about to get some tail, "female nudtiy here and 'asian I believe. Is then grabbed by some soldiars then a small cage of flesh hungry rats is layed on top of his genital region !! I remenber the blood that flowed looked purple in color.. Some other poor soul gets a smoking tobacco pipe jammed through his ears! And it was like 1 ft. long !
The last scene that I got to catch has another poor smuck hung upside down inside a cage of rattle snakes that strike him repeatally!
Anyone remenber seeing this one? I think it may have been Hong Kong produced.:confused:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]< [SIZE="3"]Head On > apply directly to the forehead.>Head On >apply directly to the forehead.>[b]GUN[B]>Apply directly to the forehead![/b][/B][/SIZE]> [color="Red"][u]Ahhhhhhh!!!!![/u][/color]:headshot: