Halloween movies?

Horrornews is a discussion forum for true horror fans to discuss the more obscure areas of the horror/cult/exploitation film genre as well as current theatrical horror.

Moderator: Chris Slack

Chris Slack

Halloween movies?

Post by Chris Slack »

We stayed home and handed out candy as usual. This year I noticed a lot pf parents taking their kids around in cars. I thought that was pretty odd. We had a little film festival as well. We watched the following movies:

Bride of Frankenstein
Dracula (Lugosi)
The Black Cat (Karloff/Lugosi)
Night of the Living Dead (Elite remastered version)

Good times :)
"Regrettable... I was hoping for a colleague, but at least we have
another experimental subject..." -Mesa of Lost Women
gothbat

Post by gothbat »

I watched Missile to the Moon and then went to the bar with my brother. When I go home I tried to watch Blood Feast but I think I fell asleep on the couch for most of it. Getting old... :/
Darth Tanner

Post by Darth Tanner »

This year, I decided to watch the HALLOWEEN series over a period of several nights. I watched the movies in order (with the exception of parts 3 and 6 which I unfortunately don't have in my collection) then finished off with Rob Zombie's remake.

Not real exciting but hey, you did say "Halloween" movies right? :p
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the heavens. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and so... I am a God." - Malcolm McDowell, CALIGULA
------------------

[url=http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=ctanner5]My DVD collection[/url]