Am I the only one...

Horrornews is a discussion forum for true horror fans to discuss the more obscure areas of the horror/cult/exploitation film genre as well as current theatrical horror.

Moderator: Chris Slack

Remo D

Am I the only one...

Post by Remo D » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:03 pm

...who saw the last five horror movies I've reviewed here? The lack of response has been quite surprising...

Darth Tanner

Re: Am I the only one...

Post by Darth Tanner » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:20 am

Yes, you must be the only one Remo:) I know for sure that I haven't seen them. The last movie I saw in the theatre that was even remotely horror related was RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE. There just hasn't been much out there lately that I cared to see. I feel like I could personally skip stuff like CASE 39 and MY SOUL TO TAKE without missing anything. However, I did catch up to SOCIAL NETWORK and RED over the weekend and will talk about those eventually.

But as I've said many times before, I always look forward to reading your reviews Remo. They've helped me steer clear of certain stinkers as well as pointed me toward other gems I might not have otherwise checked out. I'm sure there are others here that would feel the same way. Even if there are no replies, just take note of the number of times a thread is viewed and that may give you an idea of how many people are reading them. So at least you know you do have a loyal audience here even if it is quiet. Be proud Remo;)

Chris Slack

Re: Am I the only one...

Post by Chris Slack » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:42 am

I think you are. I've been working so much the last few months that I rarely feel like leaving the house. I love reading your stuff though. I can enjoy movies vicariously through you and know what I have to see (or in some cases avoid) later!