X-Files Movie . . . .

As in not off. If you want to post about mainstream flicks, this is the forum.

Moderator: Chris Slack

Jenzy

X-Files Movie . . . .

Post by Jenzy »

So is there any other ner. . umm I mean fans like myself that are going to this one??

Hmmm. . . David Duchovny. . . now that was someone I thought would be my husband. . .

I hope it's worth the box office price. . .but honestly it doesn't matter it's
X-FILES!!!!
[font="Arial Black"][color="White"]"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

~John Lennon, "Beautiful Boy"[/color][/font]
AchimbaProphet

Post by AchimbaProphet »

I loved the X-Files! Like, 13 years ago. :tongue: If it is worth seeing then I may watch it on DVD in the future. Fill us in with a review. Especially if there is any Gillian Anderson nudity. Nummy. I just do not understand why they made this movie now.
"These gangs of bandits have sought to darken the light of the world" - Winston Churchill
Irrylath

Post by Irrylath »

AchimbaProphet wrote:I loved the X-Files! Like, 13 years ago. :tongue: If it is worth seeing then I may watch it on DVD in the future. Fill us in with a review. I just do not understand why they made this movie now.
yes, fill us in. :) I'm unable to get excited over this movie, though I was addicted back in the day.
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats.
- - - Albert Schweitzer

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/irrylath76/mordor.jpg[/img]
Jenzy

Post by Jenzy »

AchimbaProphet wrote:I loved the X-Files! Like, 13 years ago. :tongue: If it is worth seeing then I may watch it on DVD in the future. Fill us in with a review. Especially if there is any Gillian Anderson nudity. Nummy. I just do not understand why they made this movie now.
Well if anyone is down to catch a mantinee let me know. . . I think this weekend will entail me catching this one and the Dark Knight. . .I normally don't go to the big screen unless there's effects worth catching but I don't think I can wait that long. . .

details will be given, I promise. ;)

AchimbaProphet- My thoughts exactly. Money perhaps. . .we shall see. . .oh and I'll let you know if there's Gillian gratuitous nudity. . .you'll be the first know.

:)
[font="Arial Black"][color="White"]"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"

Blake NWR

Post by Blake NWR »

[url=http://www.myspace.com/theswampzombiecult]Join the cult...[/url]
Blonde leading the blonde

Post by Blonde leading the blonde »

It's weird. It's not like Star Wars was where out of the blue it comes up again and everyone's all a twitter. This one feels about 10 years too late. Don't get me wrong, I want to believe I'll enjoy it and I want to believe I'll go see it, but I'm having trouble believing it's real. Maybe a matinee is the answer.
[img]http://23.floweringnightshade.com/shade/images/VernTinkStar.jpg[/img]

[font="Arial Narrow"]It's not who you are, it's what you wear. I mean, who cares who you are?[/font]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/theblondeleadingtheblonde][font="Arial"][SIZE="2"]100,000 Lemmings Can't Be Wrong![/SIZE][/font][/url]
Jenzy

Post by Jenzy »

Well I am glad to hear that it is at least a stand alone movie. . . I would hate to have to remember all the nuances of every character. . . been too long. . .

JDemon

Post by JDemon »

I enjoyed it, but you definitely have to be a fan of the show I think to appreciate this movie as I don't think it caters much to a general audience like the last movie did. There isn't much action or epic thrills like the last movie. It feels more like an extended episode from the show. I probably won't own this one, but it was nice to see it in the theater on opening day with a crowd of die hard fans to share the nostalgic reactions with. This was definitely one for the fans.
Jenzy

Post by Jenzy »

It was worth it especially once you hear the X-files theme song.
AchimbaProphet wrote:I loved the X-Files! Like, 13 years ago. :tongue: If it is worth seeing then I may watch it on DVD in the future. Fill us in with a review. Especially if there is any Gillian Anderson nudity. Nummy. I just do not understand why they made this movie now.
Unfortunately there was no nudity not by either of them. . . .

*pouts*

Still a very good movie, like revisiting old friends. :)