Confessions of a Dangerous Mind--spoilers requested

As in not off. If you want to post about mainstream flicks, this is the forum.

Moderator: Chris Slack

Remo D

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind--spoilers requested

Post by Remo D »

Great movie, whether you believe Chuck Barris's story or not.

But I have a problem...

...even though I went to the very first show when it opened here, the damn print broke somewhere like ten minutes before the end of the movie--and they couldn't fix it anytime soon.

I can pretty well figure out how it ends, but still--

--without spoiling it for YOU, the film broke when Chuck Barris had a cup of coffee. Obviously, something crucial was about to go down.

So spoil it for ME so I don't have to sit through the whole thing again just to see the ending. E-mail me directly if you've seen it, por favor?

And if you want to know more about what I thought, say the word. Fantastic directorial debut for George Clooney, perfect casting, irresistible subject matter--need I say more?
My dog's breath smells like peanut butter...

...and I don't even have a dog!
AchimbaProphet

Post by AchimbaProphet »

SPOILER BELOW...
The coffee is poisoned. Julia's character is the mole. She explains how she killed everyone, though not why. According to Julia, Clooney's character had previously gone to Chuck's to kill him becaue he thought Chuck was the mole. (Julia killed Clooney at the pool?) Chuck fakes poisoning... turns out he suspected she would poison him and switched the coffees. Chuck gets married, admits he is a hit man, Drew laughs it off as a joke so Chuck does too. Not much afterwards of importance.
"These gangs of bandits have sought to darken the light of the world" - Winston Churchill
Latte Thunder

Post by Latte Thunder »

jesus! that is the worst possible place the reel could have broken! It's the zenith of the entire movie!

I really liked this movie, btw.
[url=http://www.cinema-suicide.com]Cinema Suicide[/url]
[url=http://soundtracks.cinema-suicide.com]Soundtrack Apocalisse[/url]
Griff [Mola]

Post by Griff [Mola] »

Yeah, a mere description doesn't really do the scene justice (not that I could've done any better, Achimba).