Posession UNCUT: Does it now make sense?

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
ROBERT

Posession UNCUT: Does it now make sense?

Post by ROBERT »

I'm talking about the the 1981 Isabelle Adjani film,with the cucumber monster. The Anchor Bay cut is 123 minutes. Does the film make any more coherent sense than the 81 minute cut? Whichever version, I'm sure still one fucked up film.
"I don't want to be called an "artist." "Acting like an "artist" is synonymous to acting like an asshole."

Asia Argento
Griff [Mola]

Post by Griff [Mola] »

Ahem! Oh yes, yes, I believe something to do with a woman giving birth to a physical manifestation of her own infedelity, and uh, how do you say...

Actually, I don't pretend to fully understand this movie and I've only seen the full length version but hey, I likes it. Knock yerself out, Chico.
Wankinstein

Post by Wankinstein »

Sam Neil's descent into madness is excellent and that subway abortion has put me off trifle for life.
I remember reading certain aspects of the film are semi autobiographical based on Zulawski(sp?)life ,although I doubt his wife has rooted too many aliens though?

Ruby dont take your love to space!