Dead Alive? Who's Seen it?

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.

Have you seen Dead Alive

Poll ended at Mon Jul 22, 2002 4:09 pm

I'm a pansy, I'd shit myself if I saw a real horror movie, so no
100%
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 11

Countess Gore

Dead Alive? Who's Seen it?

Post by Countess Gore »

Hopefully all of you, best damn horror gore movie there is. And Bad Taste
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

Welcome to the other area of the board! Bring me a promo pack at the Nile show if you can remember this time :)

Hehehe, I've seen it 20 or 30 times, most of the people here probably have as well :) See the version titled "Braindead" for a little more gore and additional dialog, I like it better that way.

Have you seen "Meet the Feebles" yet? If not it's another great Jackson movie, sort of like the Muppets on acid. Lets just hope he does the epic zombie movie he's rumored to do after all is said and done with the "LOTR" trilogy.
"Regrettable... I was hoping for a colleague, but at least we have
another experimental subject..." -Mesa of Lost Women
Countess Gore

Post by Countess Gore »

Ahh, excellent! I loved LOTR! I was sooo surprised to hear it was the same dude though, great movies!

I have heard about Meet the Feebles, but, I am in a movie watching mood today, so I will search for it tonight! Thanks!
DylanDog

Post by DylanDog »

Now, I'm no big fan of Mr. Jackson or this movie in particular, but really anyone who hasn't seen it should probably be banished from the board.

But then again, I actively DISLIKE both Bad Taste and Meet the Feebles, so what do I know!? :)
"This must be settled the way nature intended...with a vicious, bloody fight!!"
Onyx Blackman
Principal
Flatpoint High
[url=http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Nekrodave&type=A]DVDS[/url]
[url=http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery/Collections/Nekrodave/]TOYS[/url]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/nekrodave]MySpace[/url]
Muncher666

Post by Muncher666 »

Friend, you should try Let My Puppets Come. :)

Allan.
"I pitched the WB a show where Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny were teenagers, and I was a teenager too, and we were all pirates, but every week we would have different jobs and identities. And they called back and said it was stupid! And that I was stupid too! And let me tell you something. There's nothing stupid about a teenage rabbit teaching good hygiene! NOTHING!" - Space Ghost.
T.Luster

Post by T.Luster »

Great movie, and easily one of the bloodiest ever made. I've seen the film so much, that I've sort developed a crush on Piquita-(my blood-drenched mistress!) Gets my vote for "Most Impressive Performance By A Human Intestine".
Nocturnaloner

Post by Nocturnaloner »

Countess: Anyone who's managed to find this board has damn well seen it, and worships at its altar, as they should. My advice, get a multi-region dvd player, now, and see the whole thing (Braindead).

Muncher: I saw Let My Puppets Come at The Grand Illusion in Seattle last May. Suffice it to say, I've never been the same since. The horror... the horror...
Countess Gore

Post by Countess Gore »

I had to make sure
I am 138

Post by I am 138 »

Originally posted by DylanDog

But then again, I actively DISLIKE both Bad Taste and Meet the Feebles, so what do I know!? :)
Obviously absolutely NOTHING :)
[color=Yellow]11/26/65 - 3/9/05[/color]

[b]i miss nme666 and i approve this message.[/b]