American Wedding

As in not off. If you want to post about mainstream flicks, this is the forum.

Moderator: Chris Slack

Irrylath

American Wedding

Post by Irrylath »

Fucking hilarious!!!! Of course it had slow, mushy moments...but those aside....it was full of Jim's mishaps and Stiffler stole the movie! The dance-off was by far the funniest thing I've seen on film since.....well, ever! I almost pissed my pants! :D
And there was a scene SO gross that I actually covered my face! That hasn't happened in a long time!
It was a funny, crazy movie and it's just what I needed!

STIFFLER"S MOM!!!!!!
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats.
- - - Albert Schweitzer

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/irrylath76/mordor.jpg[/img]
Darth Tanner

Post by Darth Tanner »

Just got back from seeing this and I loved it as well. I enjoyed the entire series and this one didn't disappoint. Eugene Levy was wonderful (as always) and it was fun to see Nikki Ziering as...ahem...Officer Krystal. The audience I saw the film with was definitely in disbelief over that "chocolate" scene. Never imagined I would see something like that in a Hollywood film;) There are plenty of laughs to be had and the performances are decent. The only drawback is that it lacks some of the freshness of the first film, but this genre of film is already showing signs of wear. Hopefully Universal will end the series before it becomes too old, but I wouldn't mind sitting through another entry. Even if you only moderately enjoyed the first two films, I still recommend checking this one out regardless of whether it is matinee or not. Bring on the DVD!!!
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the heavens. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and so... I am a God." - Malcolm McDowell, CALIGULA
------------------

[url=http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=ctanner5]My DVD collection[/url]