Horror hub on Direct Connect

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
violentm

Horror hub on Direct Connect

Post by violentm »

I just downloaded an AVI rip of the movie "Freeze Me" from Direct Connect that came with an .NFO, .IDX, and a .SUB file. The movie plays fine, but without subtitles. With these additional files there must be a way to watch the film with subs. Anyone ever go through this before? I checked a few sites to see how I could compile the files or something to watch with subs but couldn't find any useful info. Can anyone help?

As for Direct Connect I have found an awesome Hub called "Kisa Hubben" where you can download a lot of horror films, mostly from the Asian and Italian variety. It’s a great spot to check out some flicks before you buy them to see if they are worthy of your hard earned bucks. The hub address is: matti.d2g.biz

Check it out.
[i] [color=white] I wish the dead could come back to life you bastard cause then I could kill ya again.
[/i] [b] -- Let Sleeping Corpses Lie [/color] [/b]
Latte Thunder

Post by Latte Thunder »

I was looking for a Dreamcast ISO the other night and happened upon that. I didn't really check it out.

My problem with Direct Connect is that I don't have a whole hell of a lot to share and all of the hubs worth checking out have these ridiculous share requirements. I saw one that night that required 80GB!!

Does the horror one require a lot shared?
[url=http://www.cinema-suicide.com]Cinema Suicide[/url]
[url=http://soundtracks.cinema-suicide.com]Soundtrack Apocalisse[/url]
violentm

Post by violentm »

Yeah it’s hard to find a good Dreamcast one with a reasonable share requirement. If you find one that is pretty good, let me know.

Kisa Hubben requires 3 open slots and 5 gigs which isn't bad at all. You can't have installed files or VOB files shared or they will kick you out. Other then these rules the place is pretty good. I've got lots of kick ass shit there.

- Chris
[i] [color=white] I wish the dead could come back to life you bastard cause then I could kill ya again.
[/i] [b] -- Let Sleeping Corpses Lie [/color] [/b]