Me Without You--what am I doing here?

As in not off. If you want to post about mainstream flicks, this is the forum.

Moderator: Chris Slack

Remo D

Me Without You--what am I doing here?

Post by Remo D »

The loyal but rocky friendship of two young London women (Michelle Williams, Anna Friel) is followed from 1974 to 2001--their lives, their loves, their heartbreaks, their betrayals...

...see the header--what the hell am I doing at this movie?

Time to kill this afternoon--otherwise I'd either have to bring dinner home much too early or come home, only to have to leave and get dinner later. Seen all the movies playing in town that I want to see (won't see the Eastwood film without my wife).

Okay--this one's got two attractive young actresses, a little tittie-flashing (but not nearly enough), a surprisingly decent supporting role for Kyle MacLachlan and... hello, what's this? NICKY HENSON? Everyone's favorite undead biker from PSYCHOMANIA? He's got to be fifty at least, but I don't think there's another Nicky Henson working as an actor in London, somehow.

But I'll tell you--I could have looked at this actor playing the stocky, crew-cut airline pilot (and absentee dad for one of the girls) all day and never, never placed him as Nicky Henson... especially when he participates in a karaoke duet of Sonny and Cher's "I Got You Babe." Sorry, Nicky, but I'll always remember you slowly turning to stone...

Oh, it's a critic's movie all around--accolades for the performances, for the sensitivity, for the humanity, for the believability.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...........
My dog's breath smells like peanut butter...

...and I don't even have a dog!