Kichiku

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
Kimberly

Kichiku

Post by Kimberly »

I just love movies that have no moral value and in the end everyone just turns on each other like a bunch of Vipers. So, needless to say I enjoyed this movie. I thought it was a little slow at times in the begining... but when it kicked in, boy did it kick in. I think it would make a great double feature with the first All Night Long film (still have to watch the other two of those movies).
Laibach

Post by Laibach »

I still have a fucking headache from this movie.....its pretty boss imo.
{DeAdGuY}

Post by {DeAdGuY} »

Click Click BOOM!!!
jga5000

Post by jga5000 »

I've read it's a long and boring movie but I'm just curious as to how that happens: Image

wow.

It's only $6 too so it should be worth it.
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

jga5000 wrote:I've read it's a long and boring movie but I'm just curious as to how that happens: Image

wow.

It's only $6 too so it should be worth it.
It is a bit slow in it's pacing... and I find nothing wrong with it. Watching the group break down and turn on each other I found to be fascinating...
beyond

Post by beyond »

Ay ay, i was wondering if i'd stay awake all the way through and *BAM* everything just became very very fucked up. I plan to see it again. :metal: