White Cannibal Queen

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
gothbat

White Cannibal Queen

Post by gothbat »

I just got a Video City Productions pre-record of this title movie. The movie was OK, it was about this guy who's expedition is attacked by cannibals. They kill his wife and kidnap his daughter. Years later he returns on another expedition to get her back. This is one of the few Jess Franco films that I didn't hate. The one thing I really didn't like about this movie were the really drawn out gore scenes. Every time someone would get ripped apart by the cannibals it would be shown in sort of slow motion and close up with stupid breathing sounds and moaning or something in the background. They just seemed to go on and on. Any other opinions on this one? Also, anyone know if the Video City Release is uncut? It didn't seem cut but you never know.

------------------
gothbat
/\../\
gothbat.tripod.com
/\../\

"Come on, let's pay our fuckin' respects!" - Suicide (Return of the Living Dead)
The Sadist

Post by The Sadist »

Know what you mean about the wierdocam during the gore scenes. I also thought Al Cliver trying to keep his arm behind his back for almost the entire film after it gets ripped off was pretty hilarious.