Blade Trinity

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
shawn

Post by shawn »

Chris wrote:AllocesThroat - Do you rememember back in the day when the only way to see uncut Fulci and Argento flicks was the videotape trading scene? I thought not, your mom was probably still helping you wipe your ass then...

:D :D :D
Check out my MOVIE: Black Devi Doll

[url]http://www.blackdevildoll.com[/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/blackdevildolldvd[/url]
AllocesThroat

Post by AllocesThroat »

here, idiot
here is what i posted first

"give me a break! Blade is the worst thing that has happened to horror movies, the bloody movie isnt even good, as well as scary! Wesley Snipes was good maybe in New Jack City, but to take on the role of a vampire is just wrong, it should of stopped at Blacula!"

now how does that "slam" other peoples opinions?
the one and only, fuckedthroat
shawn

Post by shawn »

AllocesThroat wrote:here, idiot

"give me a break! Blade is the worst thing that has happened to horror movies, the bloody movie isnt even good, as well as scary! Wesley Snipes was good maybe in New Jack City, but to take on the role of a vampire is just wrong, it should of stopped at Blacula!"

You are just an ignorant dick.

AllocesThroat

Post by AllocesThroat »

and for you shawn, whatever man, im not going to have a problem with you because forum fights and all of that drama are just bullshit, and my opinion about Blade pissed you off or whatever, sorry but not everyone is going to agree with you on the film. As far as racism goes, im not extremely racist. But being born in Atlanta, GA and living there and in a suburb of Dallas TX (I moved here a year ago), i have seen far more racial violence then you have, and most of the time it wasnt even the rednecks starting it, so I have my reasons to say what I say. and Oakland compared to Oakcliff, East Dallas, and Atlanta, is bullshit. Oakland is nothing compared to all of that. Especially where some of myrelatives live in Ashland, Mass. Oakland 'gangsters' wouldnt come anything close to all of those cities i mentioned with the worst acting people ever
Bloodiah

Post by Bloodiah »

Douchenozzle, when are you going to learn? You can't win, your opinion has less value than dogcrap, and if you continue with this brand of retardistry, this thread will end up in the Abyss. Simple people (like yourself) need warning threads like this so they don't waste their hard earned money (working for the Northwest Center for the Developmentally Disabled) on shitty fucking sequels. In other words, shut your cum catcher!
The only "investment" with a guaranteed high rate of return is EDUCATION. Go rent a cheap shack and get your asses back to college or trade school. Don't come out until you're not stupid anymore~ Pat the Wise!
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

Bloodiah wrote:... and if you continue with this brand of retardistry, this thread will end up in the Abyss.

Nah, not this one... We like to see this kind of stuff on occasion here :)
"Regrettable... I was hoping for a colleague, but at least we have
another experimental subject..." -Mesa of Lost Women
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

AllocesThroat wrote:here, idiot

Right here prick:
AllocesThroat wrote: Here you go, Shawn
Horrornews is a discussion forum for true horror fans to discuss the more obscure areas of the horror/cult/exploitation film genre. This is NOT a place to discuss teen horror.

What does Blade have to do with cult horror movies? Blade is a new age peice of shit, and you get angry because of my opinion? You are weak minded, and the best you can do is post old pictures on here? Give me a break! NO TEEN HORROR! THAT IS WHAT BLADE IS! And you say I'm on crack? You are the one watching the movie with the black guy in it,and as we all know, black=crack
AllocesThroat

Post by AllocesThroat »

when you scroll up more and look at all the posts in this thread, you will see my first one you maggot peice of shit
shawn

Post by shawn »

AllocesThroat wrote:and for you shawn, whatever man, im not going to have a problem with you because forum fights and all of that drama are just bullshit, and my opinion about Blade pissed you off or whatever, sorry but not everyone is going to agree with you on the film. As far as racism goes, im not extremely racist. But being born in Atlanta, GA and living there and in a suburb of Dallas TX (I moved here a year ago), i have seen far more racial violence then you have, and most of the time it wasnt even the rednecks starting it, so I have my reasons to say what I say. and Oakland compared to Oakcliff, East Dallas, and Atlanta, is bullshit. Oakland is nothing compared to all of that. Especially where some of myrelatives live in Ashland, Mass. Oakland 'gangsters' wouldnt come anything close to all of those cities i mentioned with the worst acting people ever
Whatever ass-bag. I could give a shit what your opinions on Blade, like it or not makes no difference to me. Your ignorant comments about blacks that started this shit. Comments that have nothing at all to do with the movie. You are fucking ignorant and I felt I should point it out. Simple. Every race of people has assholes in it. If you think all caucasians are saints and all blacks are fucked up thugs then you need help. Sorry to break the news to you but there are black families that work hard, raise good families, and contribute to society. There are also caucasian families that are barely human and shouldn't be allowed to breed... I could blame your parents, for raising an asshole but what is the point? Anyway you look at it, you're a dick. Judging by your web site you are a musician. (or at least you think you are.) Well, if it wasn't for the music of Blacks there would be no rock. And if it wasn't for influential guitarists like Jimi Hendricks your shitty music would sound even shittier.

As for your comments about racial violence. You do not know me, you do not know my past or shit about me and what I and my multicultural family have been through. I don't have to prove anything to you. But whats funny is, you just come off sounding like a scared little white boy. Pussy. I can see how you may feel a certain way because its all you've been "exposed" to. And that is sad. So your area is fucked up? MOVE. Or continue to live there and hate it.

AllocesThroat

Post by AllocesThroat »

i know there is blacks that do work hard, thats why i said siad in the other post "gangsters" and me all white? not really man, my mother is the farthest thing from white. And yes I am a musicians, and a far better one then you will ever be :)
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

AllocesThroat wrote:when you scroll up more and look at all the posts in this thread, you will see my first one you maggot peice of shit
Was that directed to Chris?

This thread just keeps getting better and better...

Anyhoo... just got a copy of this (fuck that, I ain't paying 10$ to see it... going by everyone's review of it)... will watch it within the next few days.
shawn

Post by shawn »

AllocesThroat wrote:i know there is blacks that do work hard, thats why i said siad in the other post "gangsters" and me all white? not really man, my mother is the farthest thing from white. And yes I am a musicians, and a far better one then you will ever be :)
How quickly you forget your own bullshit posts:

more scary then that dirty ****** on Blade! You must be a sorry ****** as well, Discuss REAL Horror movies on here you twat!

so I assume the ****** is a "gangster" what a sack of shit you are...fucking dumb shit.

I never claimed to be a musician cock mouth. So what is your mother? A llama or a sheep?

Bloodiah

Post by Bloodiah »

C'mon now Shawn, he's a black metal musician, he's tr00 and kvlt and all that other horsecrap. Basically he's an asshat who really likes makeup and leather....completely GAY!!!!!!
The only "investment" with a guaranteed high rate of return is EDUCATION. Go rent a cheap shack and get your asses back to college or trade school. Don't come out until you're not stupid anymore~ Pat the Wise!
shawn

Post by shawn »

Bloodiah wrote:C'mon now Shawn, he's a black metal musician, he's tr00 and kvlt and all that other horsecrap. Basically he's an asshat who really likes makeup and leather....completely GAY!!!!!!
You have a point bro. Why the fuck am I arguing with a black metal musician? I need to have my head examined. SATAN IS LORD! :dsmoke:

check this page out...
http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/top10/10blackmetal.html

jga5000

Post by jga5000 »

hah, what a dork, black metal is even more hilarious than power metal Lord of the Ring geeks :D
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

AllocesThroat wrote:when you scroll up more and look at all the posts in this thread, you will see my first one you maggot peice of shit

I wasn't talking about the first one you "I read Lords of Chaos so I am troo kvult and grim" asswipe, that's why I quoted the second one. Respect the history of my forum and your elders little man. Although you may not realize it people here have the power and connections to destroy anything you hope to accomplish musically so tread lightly...
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

jga5000 wrote:

hah, what a dork, black metal is even more hilarious than power metal Lord of the Ring geeks :D

Although the man in the photo may look funny to you he was responsible for some of the best extreme metal ever.
shawn

Post by shawn »

Chris wrote:Although the man in the photo may look funny to you he was responsible for some of the best extreme metal ever.
Just to clarify. Nothing against the music itself. But 99% of black metal promo photos are cheesy as hell...

jga5000

Post by jga5000 »

Chris wrote:Although the man in the photo may look funny to you he was responsible for some of the best extreme metal ever.
Varg from Burzum did a lot for metal too, but I just could never take that guy seriously :D

don't get me wrong I listen to a lot of black metal, except for NSBM, I stay clear from that stuff even if it sounds decent
AllocesThroat

Post by AllocesThroat »

wasn't talking about the first one you "I read Lords of Chaos so I am troo kvult and grim" asswipe, that's why I quoted the second one. Respect the history of my forum and your elders little man. Although you may not realize it people here have the power and connections to destroy anything you hope to accomplish musically so tread lightly...

oooooo im scared!!!! some old man who sits on his computer all day in his mommies house is threatening my band! kiss my ass and yes, HEIL BLACK METAL!
AllocesThroat

Post by AllocesThroat »

but hey you know what, this is your forum after all, and before I made my first few posts I had no idea that you guys already talked about every horror movie into the ground and thats why Blade occured here. Ill say its my mistake, and again,forum battles are just stupid
Chris Slack

Post by Chris Slack »

AllocesThroat wrote:but hey you know what, this is your forum after all, and before I made my first few posts I had no idea that you guys already talked about every horror movie into the ground and thats why Blade occured here. Ill say its my mistake, and again,forum battles are just stupid

Cool then, lurk and learn bro. Seriously though if you're into horror there are a lot of good archived posts on pretty much anything you can come up with here. By the way I wasn't threatening your band, it was just you... :llama:

:metalhead
AllocesThroat

Post by AllocesThroat »

right on, thanks
shawn

Post by shawn »

AllocesThroat wrote:right on, thanks
you're still a dick.

beyond

Post by beyond »

shawn wrote: Why would anyone listen to someone that dresses like a mime on crack?

Muhaha! I´ve never thought about it that way. :D