New Mudvayne...

Forum for Seattle Bands, Musicians and Fans. This forum is genre agnostic so all music types are welcome.

Moderators: Chris Slack, Adremelech, Seattle Metal Online, AchimbaProphet, Desert Mermaid

blacksails

New Mudvayne...

Post by blacksails »

I realize this will be a very unpopular but I gotta say it...."Lost and Found" is fucking amazing. I've loved them since LD 50 and this album delivers... Unbelievable bassist and drummer, dynamic songs, provocative themes, and a sic live band to boot........feel the hell out of this record... :headshot:
dissonancerocks.com

ive been exploring the inside...i find it desolate...
Project Undead Vish

Post by Project Undead Vish »

im in agreement with you. i love mudvayne and i dont give a fuck if its the popular thing to say or not with the metal elitists. ive bought everything they have put out and i havent been disappointed. they have always showed intelligence when it comes to writing a song as a whole and the new album is definitely not an exception.
Hate the religion and pity the believer.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
AllocesThroat

Post by AllocesThroat »

mudvayne suck
perversion of the truth is the only song i like by them
the one and only, fuckedthroat
Bloodiah

Post by Bloodiah »

How did I know your whiney assed elitist opinion was going to pop out DeepThroat? Have you listened to the new album? I'd guess not. Go fuck yourself, and you don't need to PM me over this, so don't!
The only "investment" with a guaranteed high rate of return is EDUCATION. Go rent a cheap shack and get your asses back to college or trade school. Don't come out until you're not stupid anymore~ Pat the Wise!
AllocesThroat

Post by AllocesThroat »

Stop asking to suck my balls Bloodiah
Project Undead Vish

its funny how everybody tends to take a shit on everybody. SMO BROTHERHOOD! :metal: doesnt really apply to me anymore i guess though, since i live in new mexico now. no fucking metal scene down here... emo and pop punk is as heavy as it gets. :machine:
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/VishDonkeyPunch/thlohanboobies.gif[/img]
JDemon

Post by JDemon »

Project Undead Vish wrote:its funny how everybody tends to take a shit on everybody. SMO BROTHERHOOD! :metal: doesnt really apply to me anymore i guess though, since i live in new mexico now. no fucking metal scene down here... emo and pop punk is as heavy as it gets. :machine:
It doesn't apply to Mudvayne either.
Project Undead Vish

JDemon wrote:It doesn't apply to Mudvayne either.
well, since this is a MUSIC forum, i was understanding that Mudvayne could be talked about here... I wasn't even the one who posted the thread, I was just commenting on it. I rarely see anything that has to do something with SMO bands in this forum.
Bloodiah

Post by Bloodiah »

Yeah, you'd think that you could discuss a band without the haters coming out. (note, I have left this forum by and large alone just for this reason!!!)
Mudvayne isn't tr00 enough for some of SMO's illustrious members. I like 'em, and I'll continue to like 'em. You can address your complaints in this department to my ass!
The only "investment" with a guaranteed high rate of return is EDUCATION. Go rent a cheap shack and get your asses back to college or trade school. Don't come out until you're not stupid anymore~ Pat the Wise!
Project Undead Vish

Bloodiah wrote:Yeah, you'd think that you could discuss a band without the haters coming out. (note, I have left this forum by and large alone just for this reason!!!)
Mudvayne isn't tr00 enough for some of SMO's illustrious members. I like 'em, and I'll continue to like 'em. You can address your complaints in this department to my ass!
ive given nothing but props to mudvayne.
AllocesThroat

Post by AllocesThroat »

Bloodiah wrote:Yeah, you'd think that you could discuss a band without the haters coming out. (note, I have left this forum by and large alone just for this reason!!!)

What are you talking about? YOU are the hater, you start the 'bashing' wars. I didnt insult you or Mudvayne's listeners. Learn not to take everything seriously and stop being hypocritical. That puts you up there with the vegan assholes and that doesnt mean you are 'cool'. I think it's pretty stupid to bash someone you dont know, I only insult in retalitation. I don't even like these stupid wars with you. You can go ahead and curse me all you want, I'm not gonna waste anymore time.
skipp666

Post by skipp666 »

Ummm,
Dude??? :confused:
AllocesThroat wrote:mudvayne suck
perversion of the truth is the only song i like by them
AllocesThroat wrote:What are you talking about? YOU are the hater, you start the 'bashing' wars. I didnt insult you or Mudvayne's listeners. Learn not to take everything seriously and stop being hypocritical. That puts you up there with the vegan assholes and that doesnt mean you are 'cool'. I think it's pretty stupid to bash someone you dont know, I only insult in retalitation. I don't even like these stupid wars with you. You can go ahead and curse me all you want, I'm not gonna waste anymore time.
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/th842b005b.gif[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/ticket.jpg[/img][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/skipp666/28025.gif[/img]

Originally Posted by Shitcock Jr
Skipp and the Spice 5[the first pressing of "Douche, the cleaner of the beast" gets my fist in the air everytime!!!].

WWMKD?

[SIZE="1"]"Fatwa has been declared on my ass by the Joanothin. AKA Hippie Gnome."
- Skipp666 (Oct. 5th, 2007)[/SIZE]

RIP Mr. Reed :whine:
AllocesThroat

Post by AllocesThroat »

As you see i said that MUDVAYNE SUCK, which is my opinion. Did that post say that any of you suck?
Project Undead Vish

AllocesThroat wrote:As you see i said that MUDVAYNE SUCK, which is my opinion. Did that post say that any of you suck?
im with you. i try not to rip on people just cuz i dont get anything out of it, but i will mention that i dont like certain bands... such as tool and pink floyd because i think they suck donkey nuts...
AllocesThroat

Post by AllocesThroat »

Yeah exactly. I converse with people everyday who listen to shit like rap and other bands I dont like, but that doesnt make me think any less of them. People who think a reason to verbally attack someone because of a simple opinion is the epitome of narrow minded.
JDemon

Post by JDemon »

Bloodiah wrote:Yeah, you'd think that you could discuss a band without the haters coming out.
Not me. I wouldn't think that at all.

:D
Bloodiah

Post by Bloodiah »

AllocesThroat wrote:What are you talking about? YOU are the hater, you start the 'bashing' wars. I didnt insult you or Mudvayne's listeners. Learn not to take everything seriously and stop being hypocritical. That puts you up there with the vegan assholes and that doesnt mean you are 'cool'. I think it's pretty stupid to bash someone you dont know, I only insult in retalitation. I don't even like these stupid wars with you. You can go ahead and curse me all you want, I'm not gonna waste anymore time.

You have got to be the whiniest douchebag outta the bunch you know that DeepThroat? If I told you I thought one of your favorite bands (read FAVORITE rhythm section PERIOD!) sucked donkey nutz, you'd get all defensive too. How is that hypocritical of me? No, I'm not a vegan asshole, I'm just a regular, garden variety asshole, but at least I'm man enough to admit it. Go back to playing with your Star Wars toys asshat, I got bigger fish to fry.
AllocesThroat

Post by AllocesThroat »

Bloodiah wrote:You have got to be the whiniest douchebag outta the bunch you know that DeepThroat? If I told you I thought one of your favorite bands (read FAVORITE rhythm section PERIOD!) sucked donkey nutz, you'd get all defensive too. How is that hypocritical of me? No, I'm not a vegan asshole, I'm just a regular, garden variety asshole, but at least I'm man enough to admit it. Go back to playing with your Star Wars toys asshat, I got bigger fish to fry.

See, that just further proves your ignorance.
Bloodiah

Post by Bloodiah »

Naaah, it just proves I couldn't think of anything else to insult you about.....give me time!