Murder Set Pieces

The Horrornews forum has been around for years. This is where the wealth of information shared by our community over the years can be read.
Jakeuglyface

Murder Set Pieces

Post by Jakeuglyface »

Has anyone seen the movie "Murder Set Pieces?" I keep hearing how great it is but haven't seen it yet :(
steven_millan

Post by steven_millan »

Nope,but I've heard an awful lot of really terrible reviews about this movie,for everyone I run into seems to bash it(and Fangoria won't even acknowledge its existance),and it's either out on DVD(or not out yet),with both an R-rated,an unrated version,and a director's cut version that shows lots of ladies and kids being slain in the most gruesome manner.

Maybe some of the folks here that have been lucky enough to see it can clue you in a little more about this film...
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

I've seen it...

And it's crap. My husband loves it... I think it's nothing more then a polished turd. It looks good, has a good soundtrack, some nice splatter... but it's terrible.
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/juz953.jpeg[/img]
{DeAdGuY}

Post by {DeAdGuY} »

Im with Kimberly on this one
except I dont remember any good splatter.
I bought it expecting some messy gore scenes but all I got was some pussy-ass shit.
Oh well.

Ive seen worse.
Rich

Post by Rich »

Was this made by some of the same crew responsible for August Underground and August Underground: Mordum or whatever the fuck its called. I'd heard lots of infamous shit about these flicks and have yet to check'em out.
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

Noppers...

It's not by the people who did August Underground... no wait, I think their friends or some shit... as the fat annoying fuck and that bitch from the August Underground and Mordum film have a little cameo in Murder-Set-Pieces... in the video store scene...

August Underground is okay, Mordum is complete crap... Murder-Set-Pieces is a polished turd...
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/juz953.jpeg[/img]